Ch. 8 - Chemistry

I was sitting next to Stiles in Chemistry class reading my textbook. I steal a quick glance over at him to notice that he is highlighting word for word of his book while keeping the cap in his mouth. As I was about to ask 'what the absolute hell' to him I heard the door slam close and a very uneasy Jackson walk in.

   I watch as he sets his stuff down and takes a seat grunting as if in pain, but then again rumor has it he and Lydia got attacked by some rabid animal last night...

   Surprisingly, Mr. Harris walks back to his seat and comforts him by saying, "Hey Jackson. If there is anything you need let me know." He hesitantly nods his head as he sits there very uncomfortable.

   For some unknown reason he reminds me of Edward when he was around Belle in the first Twilight... I laugh out loud as I get the image stuck in my head. Stiles looks at me like I lost my damn mind while Mr. Harris asks, "Y/N? Would you like detention after class today?" I quickly shake my head in protest as I respond, "No thank you." He nods his head in victory as he stops in front of the lab tables in the back of the classroom.

   I can hear Stiles' muffled laughter as he highlights away. I hit the back of his head signaling for him to shut up which only makes his attempt at resisting the urge to laugh even more pitiful. "You're cute when you're mad..." He tells me, but immediately stops what he's doing as if realizing what he had just said. Right as it was about to become awkward, I heard Mr. Harris say slightly irritated - yet he's always irritated, "Mr. Stilinski?" Stiles quickly looks up. "Try putting the highlighter down before paragraphs. It's chemistry .... Not a coloring book." He says a matter-of-factly before continuing on his trek across the classroom.

   Now it was my turn to muffle my laughter as I continued to read the textbook. Right as I looked up I see him tilt his head back and spit the cap out of his mouth then catch it all in one swift movement. Why must that be so damn attractive?! I look at him for a minute before directing my gaze back to my book. I hear him creakily lean on his chair over to where Danny sat. Oh god... What is he doing?

   "Hey Danny?" He asks nearly leaning over his shoulder and no doubt breathing down his neck. I watch as Danny's head slightly lifts up from his book. "Can I ask you a question?" Stiles asks him. Danny pauses for a moment then says, "Uhhhh... No." Obviously going to say that from the start just wanted to mess with him. I would have done the same thing.... He takes a large intake of breath before saying, "Well I am going to anyway... Did Lydia show up in your home room today?" He asked curiously as Danny sighed slightly irritated before answering, "No." Stiles sits there for a couple seconds before leaning in a little closer and asking, "Can I ask you another question?"

   Danny replies in a highly irritated tone, "Answer still no." Stiles completely ignoring his comment continues with his question asking spree by asking, "Does anybody know what happened to her and Jackson last night?"

   Danny shifts uncomfortably as he answers, "He uhhh... wouldn't tell me." Even I could tell that he had hit a soft spot, but what does Stiles do? He rubs salt in the wound! I need to teach him about a thing called manners... "But.... He's your best friend..." He states looking at Danny while he glances at Jackson from across the room. I hit him on his arm while he gives me a 'what' look before going back to asking questions.

   "One more question." He says as he leans even closer. Danny quickly jerks his head up again asking furiously, "What?" Stiles immediately blurts out, "Do you find me attractive?" Danny's face goes from irritated to slightly disturb which causes me to let a laugh slip as Stiles continues to lean in. Finally his chair slips out from underneath him causing him to tumble to the floor. I stifle my laughs as I watch Stiles awkwardly stand up looking around to see if anyone saw that and trust me they did...

   He looks at me irritated as I continue to try and hold in my laughter letting an occasional giggle come out. He slightly hits my arm trying to get me to me to shut up as I just continue to sit there muffling my laughter. Finally getting ahold at myself I look at Stiles to see him sitting there with very irritated expression, but anyone could tell he wasn't really. "Look who's the cute one now..." I say poking his cheek as I tease him. He playfully rolls his eyes before mumbling, "Not as cute as you." I try to ignore the comment but it is eating away at my mind. Curiosity gets the best of me and I end up asking - more like blurting, "Do you think I am cute?"

   "You have no idea..." He says as he continues to highlight ridiculous amounts of words in his textbook which causes me to roll my eyes. I look back at my textbook and for about five minutes I actually get some peace and quiet until I feel a wad of paper hit me on my left cheek. I look up irritated, knowing exactly who it is. "You know you could have just tapped me or maybe call my name. I have one for a reason you know?" I inform him making sure to let every ounce of my smart ass personality to drip through that phrase. Ignoring my statement he asks, "You want to come over Lydia's with me today?" I scoff at his ignorance. I am not planning on accompanying him to drool over his crush who's takin'. "Yeah... I have plans." I tell him proudly. "Like what? Deciding what to do with your non-existent life?" I slap him on the back of his head and tell him, "You're one to talk." He rolls his eyes as he says, "Yeah, well I at least have a bigger social status then you do."

   "Says your three followers on Instagram..." I tell him as I smirk. Right as he was about to open his mouth again, we noticed how close we had moved towards each other during our teasing. I awkwardly back away as he stays in the same position for a few seconds more than pulls away as well.

   "Can you please come with me?" He presses on flashing his hazel-brown puppy eyes that make me melt every time. As if already sensing my defeat he fist pumps the air then says, "I am going to her house right after school so meet you by my jeep."

   "I never said yes!" I protest while he just shrugs his shoulders wearing an evil grin before replying, "You didn't have to. Your eyes said it all." Just as I was about to flutter my eyelashes stupidly, the bell rung signaling our dismissal. I grab my things and head out saying bye to Stiles as I left.

   That boy I swear....

This imagine was a little longer than usual, but I don't think that will be a problem... I hope you guys enjoyed it and I will definitely post more tomorrow. I might post another tonight, but it'll probably be a Newt Imagine sooooo..... Have a nice night and don't forget to vote plz! Thanks for reading! ;-)

Just FYI I am like half asleep right now... So my grammar probably sucks really bad... My apologies!

Stiles Stilinski Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें