Ch. 19 - Void Stiles (2) pt. 1

ENJOY! (Note: Stiles' real name is revealed at the end so if you don't want to know that since you're not caught up then don't look at the last sentence of this imagine 😬)

"Please Stiles.... I know you don't want to do this!" I begged my boyfriend. His hand shakes ever so slightly as he holds it up, with its target being me.

"That's where your wrong. I do want to do this. Can't you see that we hate you?!" He shouts at me. I flinch at the volume and harsh words sent my way. One tear slowly glides down my face as I stare into his warm chocolate brown eyes- if it's possible the gold flecks appear to be missing and the brown looks a shade darker.

Five hours earlier...

   "Hey Mrs. McCall," I greet as she enters my hospital room. Her face makes a scowl before opening up my curtains allowing light to flood in. I bathe in it a moment as I forget all of the problems that is Beacon Hills.

"I've told you y/n, call me Melissa." Her tone sounds like a mother scolding her young child. I ignore the urge to roll my eyes in a playful manner. Instead I smile at her shyly. She's been extra helpful while Scott and the others are on a wild goose chase for Stiles... well void Stiles. I don't miss the pity hidden deep beneath every action since he is the one who put me in here. I know it wasn't him, so I know I shouldn't at all feel betrayed, but I can't help the feelings of anger and hurt. He could've have fought back against the nogitsune... right?

"You have a guest coming in within the next five minutes so be prepared," and with that Melissa disappears out my door leaving alone once again. Silence fills the room with nothing but muffled voices fluttering in through the closed door. Bored to death, I begin to count the marks scattered along the top of the wall until my 'guest' shows up. I have a feeling it's either Allison or Lydia, but I'm not a hundred percent sure.

    Ninety-two

    Ninety-three

    Ninety-four

    Ninety-

    I was pryed away from my counting by a soft knock on the outside of the door. My head immediately glances at the rectangular piece of wood in curiosity.

    "Come in," I shout out to them kindly. The door is opened and in walks Lydia. She smiles enthusiastically even though her eyes hold the exact same pity Scott's mom held. Here comes that damn emotion again. Why doesn't anyone understand I'm fine? I get my boyfriend tried to kill me, but it wasn't him and I'm getting him back. I'll make sure of it.

    "How're you feeling?"

    "Tired. You?" I ask turning her question back on her. I already know all of her worry suspicions will be voiced any minute now and I'd like to hold them off as long as possible.