Ch. 15 - Don't Threaten Me With a Good Time (pt. 1)

Requested; based upon song 'Don't threaten me with a Good Time' by Panic! At the Disco

     I rub my eyes as I sit up creating a hell of a headache. Damn I drank too much. I go to stand up only to realize I'm wearing nothing but my bra and underwear... And also in a pool on a float. What the fuck? My house doesn't have a pool... I mean I have a hot tub but it's not this big.

   I look around to notice that I'm in my neighbor's backyard. I hear someone clear their throat. My eyes shoot towards the sound to find Mr. and Mrs. Greenburg standing there, arms crossed. "Shit." I mumble as I run my hand through my tangled hair. I laugh dryly as I pull out an unopened condom. I don't even want to know.

   "Can you wake your boyfriend up and get the hell off our property, Mrs. Elle before we call the cops." Mr. Greenburg informs me. I stare in confusion. Boyfriend? I'm single as fuck...? Well the last I checked, but I kind of lost a couple of hours. Anything could've happened.

   I watch as he points to another float in the pool. I notice a brown haired boy laying on a pink flamingo, wearing only his boxers. Stiles. His best friend is dating one of my best friends, Allison. To be honest he's kind of a spaz. Why the hell are we in a pool together? I wouldn't be caught dead with someone like him.

   What the fuck happened at my party?

   Eighteen hours before...

  "Chips and Dip?" I ask Lydia.

   "Check." She replies as I continue down the list.

   "Alcohol?"

   "Check."

   "Gasoline?" I smirk. She laughs then nods her head before saying, "Check."

   I hear a groan from the doorway grabbing both of our attentions. "Look you have everything you need, so could you shut the fuck up please?" Jackson asks menacingly.

   "Well someone sounds pissed... What did Lydia refuse to give you a blowjob or something?" I ask teasingly. I hear my best friend laugh from next to me as she gives me a high five. I look at Jackson with a smirk to see him flipping me off.

   "Bitch." He mumbles under his breath as he heads for the snack table. I smile as I hear Lydia go on a rant about saving the snacks for when the guests arrive. Next thing you know, they're in a full blown argument. Nothing unusual with them.

   As I hear the doorbell ringing, I slip on my party hat and make my way towards the front door. I open it to see Allison, Scott, and this dude with a buzz cut. I smirk as I let them enter.