Chance Incounter

Thank you to those whose reading! First Dedications Goes To: ShineBright505 Thesadpartoflife kraftygal (because her book is amazing! I loved it since day I started reading it! Check out kraftygal works! She's awesome! ❤️☺️)

Thank you all for voting and commenting! ❤️💋

And now for the story you are waiting for...
...........................................................
Susan's P.O.V

"LILLLY! Where's that boy?!"

Was the first thing in morning I hear my father's voice echoing through the house. On a Friday morning. My brother was up to no good again. I groaned and rolled out of bed. I looked at the clock by my bedside.

8:10 am

I double looked, 8:10 am!

I am late for work. I jumped out of bed and ran to my closet and pulled out a pink sweatpants, white v-neck and a white sweater. I laid my clothes on my unmade bed as I pulled out white undies and bra as I rushed into the bathroom. Within 25 minutes, I finished showering, my hair was combed into a ponytail and my teeth brushed.

I quickly put my clothes on. I looked at my mirror.

I studied myself, hmmm.

I had dark brown hair, brown eyes and had a olive complexion.

I grabbed my eyeliner and blush and put them on along with creme d'nude lipstick by MAC.

There, I am finished. I thought to myself.

Satisfied with my masterpiece, I pull on my pink converse and grabbed my bag that's by the door. I ran down the stairs and turned turned into the kitchen. There, I see my mother making pancakes and my father fuming in anger. He was pacing back and forth, mumbling to himself and making frantic gestures with his hands.

Did I forget to mention we are the mythical creatures called werewolf's? Yep! My whole family is one. We aren't the only ones, there's more around the world or in the community.

Anyways, back to reality.

My mother was her usual smiling self. Always happy, until someone messed with her family.

"Good morning, sweetie." Mom said as I walked into the kitchen. I kissed her cheek and she did the same. I placed my bag by stool chair and watched my dad.

"Morning, mom. What's wrong with dad?" I asked as he walked into the living room and back into the kitchen. I took a plate from the dish rack and filled my plate with the fresh food.

My mother sighs and looked at dad. "Your brother is missing again. He's probably up to something. He's an adult now and your father is still having him in training." She said as she came around the counter and kissed my head.

"Oh! When is he not up to something?" I said with much sarcasm. My mom gave me a disapproving look. I held my hands up in surrender. She walked away, aiding my father who looked as if he wanted to pull his hair from his head.

I finished breakfast and cleaned up after myself. I grabbed my bag from near the stool chair.

"I am leaving. Goodbye!" I yelled from the kitchen door.

"Okay! Drive safe, baby girl!" Mom yelled back as my father grunts. I laughed and grabbed my car keys. I closed the kitchen door and headed out to the driveway where my car was parked. As a graduation gift, dad got me a Audi R8. It was all black and all powerful. I liked the adrenaline that this car gives me. What can I say? I am daddy's girl.

I climbed into my car and started my baby up. The engine purrs like a kitty and puts a huge smile on my face. I took off from the driveway and into the streets quickly turning into the busy roads.

Growing up I lived most of my life in small borough in upstate New York. Not much excitement happens here, just regular routines of our every day lives. Work however, I work at a café in the city. And oh yes, free wifi baby! Wink, wink. It's called Milly's. Funny thing, Milly's is the owners name. She's funny, stubborn and my home away from home momma bear. She's an old woman in her 50's but still manages to fight like a raging bull. She's human and knows about anything supernatural. Her family has been with the werewolf's community as long as I can remember.

I stopped at a stoplight and breaks my car. I didn't look behind me as I was too caught up in my thoughts, when I heard a sickening "CRASH". My body lunges forward in a quick second before returning to its mutual state. I gasped and let out a groaned. My hands flew to click open my seatbelt and pushed opened my door. Walking out, I saw the back of my car bumper is bruised and it had a dent in it.

"Oh no. No, no. Dad's going to kill me. And I am late as hell." I said to my self as I pushed my hair back as tried to stay calm.

Looking back, I see the other car. It was a red sports car Nissan GTR R35. It sends off a expensive vibe. All the windows was tinted and in the windshield, I saw body movement. Carefully, a tall figure of a man stepped out. He had an intense look about him. He wore a black leather jacket which he pushed behind him and showed his muscle tee. Dark blue jeans, black boots and ray bans sunglasses that hid his eyes. Tall about 6 ft compared to 5'7 ft and rocking a nice tan. His hair combed back and it danced in the soothing air.

Typical rich boy. I folded my arms hoping this was going to be a decent conversation.

As he walked closer, I straighten up my body language. He took off his glasses and folded them and hooked it on his shirt. I looked in his big colored browns.

When he spoke, I instantly swallowed my words.

.............................................................
Sorry, but I had to end it there.

**Hides behind Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson**.

*He smiles and shakes his head. Puts me in front and says "Man Up" before walking away**

**GLUPS**

I was going to update yesterday, I had to go out with my mom. 😅

But, here's the first official chapter! 😏

How exciting is that? 🤗

Let me know what you think! ☺️

Comment 📝

Vote ✔️

Follow 💯