Space And Clubs ‼️18+‼️

New Chapter! Whoop Whoop!

Nick's Club Outfit. (He's so handsome!!) ❤️😍

But A Short Chapter. And A Little Cursing.

Dedication: _diamond_devil_ californialove1997 ChinabBudhiraja lucreditia

Thank you for voting and reading both, The Werewolf's Mate or The Werewolf's Beta. I hope you continue begin here with the coolest werewolf family.

Good News:

Thank you all for voting. The amount of reads are amazing. We are Passed 700 reads. So keep it up and I promise better for this book. ☺️👏🏽💯👍🏼

Bad News:

But, I need comments too. Let know if you all like this sequel, or I might DELETE it.

❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛

Nick's P.O.V

I had to ask for space. So much space alright.

You're an idiot. My wolf, Maccon, says to me in my mind. Forever stupid.

Like I had a choice. I said to Mac, sighing and ran my hand through my hair.

You did, but your loud mouth ruined that chance. You could've accepted your mate. Had a future, but you didn't. You're more stupid than humans. Mac said growling at me. An image of an angry wolf flashed in front my eyes.

Here I am, lying in a new pack house. My mates pack house that they arranged for my family, to be exact. For my room, it's pretty simple. A bed, a desk, a huge closet and four white walls. Walls that is so blank, talking to them in my mind as they mock me.

"Agh, what the hell am I doing to myself?!" I sighed and shouted. Just then, my beta, Dan, walks in my room. He looks at me and shakes his head.

"Dude, you need to get out more. Staying in this house isn't going to solve your case." He said ripping the sheets from my warm body.

"Yoooo, bruh! I was warm under there." I whined and groaned. I tried to pull the sheets out of his hand but to no avail. I ended up face planting on the floor.

"If only anyone sees their Alpha now, they would laugh at you." Dan said smirking and laugh. I mentally cursed him every possible word in the urban dictionary.

Alright, payback is a bitch. I got up and took my pillows from my bed and threw it straight at Dan's face. It landed with a huge "plump" and it fell on the floor. His face was shocked. And then, I caught him by surprise by hitting him with the other pillow. He growled and jetted full speed towards me. We tumbled onto the bed and to the floor, wrestling. I laugh as I took him in a headlock.

"You started it and now I ending it. Tap out." I said to him as I tighten my hold.

"Noo...." Dan groaned out. I tighten my hold even more. I am sure he looks like a giant red tomato. His fingers tighten on my bicep of my arm. He gasped for air and finally tapped my hand continually. Smiling in victory, I pushed him off of me and stood up.