Together Again

Back At It Again! New Chapter Today, Hope Ya'll Like It!

IMPORTANT NOTE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER!!!!

PLEASE READ!

Susan's P.O.V

Darkness welcomed me with opened arms.

And became my new best friend.

It's a warm and fuzzy feeling. It embraces me in a tight hold. Close to it's chest and warmth spreads through my body. Tentacles of darkness cover my legs and crawling up to my breasts and arms.

Soon, they began to feel like hands. They soothe the ache in my body. My body healed from the spine and sides where Declán threw or squeezed. The hand rubbed my aches away and placed kisses on my cheeks and forehead. I relaxed into the calming feeling. The tense muscles relaxed into ease. I felt like my body was once again floating on the clouds.

Then, brightness stunts my eyelids.

Like a third eye, I found myself once again in the goddess presence.

She stood there in welcoming hands, "Welcome, my daughter of Lily. It's nice to see you again. Come, time is short." She says as she led me into her room. She motioned her hand toward the couch and sat. I followed her and made myself comfortable.

I asked her questions before she can say anything. "Why am I here again? Did I die? What about Nick?"

"Don't worry, everything is okay. You are here because of your body's way of healing. You took quite a blow." She smiled as she took my hands into her's, "I am proud of you, the way you handled the situation like a true warrior."

I felt like a huge weight came off of my shoulders. So I made a mental checklist.

One, I was healed.

Two, I wasn't dead.

Three, still not sure if Nick was okay.  (But, Moon Goddess said everything was okay.)

And four, did I just hear that a GODDESS was proud of me?! (Great, such an ego boost for me. In your face Nick! Beat that!)

I sighed, "Thank you, Moon Goddess. But I am sure you would've done the same." I looked at her and her smile warmed my insides.

"Yes, I would. Anyone would've done the same but, it takes the right soul to do it without hesitation." She said as she patted my hands and smiled wider.

"That's why I gave you the greatest gift of healing right before your birth. I knew you would be the right one. My child, I will gift you another boon." She said as she clapped her hands excitedly.

Jumping from the couch, she ran over to a table that reached her waist. I followed her to the table, on the golden and brown piece of furniture laid many white enveloped letters. She picked one closer to her and placed it into my hand.

"What's this?" I said confused as what she was giving me.

"That is your boon. You shall read it when you awake from your sleep. Read it with your future mate." She said as she walked me back where we first met.

"I promise, Moon Goddess. But, will we ever meet again?" I said her hopefully.

"I don't know, child. Only time will tell, oh I do love your company. Makes me wished I had a daughter just like you." She said sadly and kissed my forehead.

Somehow, my heart aches for her as well. I will indeed miss her. She's been such a helpful person in my life so far.

"I hope your wish come true, Moon Goddess." I nod towards her and she smiled happily with joy.