Making Moves And Enemies

Thank you to all the voters! Thank you for waiting so patiently for the next chapter.

I am a bit slow, I know and I am greatly sorry. I haven't feeling so great lately due to lack of sleep and loads of homework (even a bunch of essays due in a week of each other) from college.

Chapter Dedication Goes To: IanSomerhalder1467 and sufy_ahmad

Thank you for voting on "The Werewolf's Mate". And for the follow and votes. I wish you all the best and hope you stay along for the sequel of "The Werewolf's Beta".

Anyways this will be a different point view from someone we will see in the near future. And also, possibly finding out what our possible enemy is capable of and clues to what they are. I hope you all enjoy. Make sure you leave comments so I can know if you all like the chapter.

Thank you. 
😊☺️
.............................................

Unknown P.O.V

I will get my revenge. That damn alpha, who does he think he is? I say in my mind. My wolf growls, he wants blood. We both want the world to be washed in red, a new rebirth.

A new era of species.

Damn the humans, their nothing but waste of good fresh meat. My teeth erects just thinking about meat. I want to taste their flesh between my teeth. I want to hear their screams. I want to see them in fear.

I want them to fear me.

I laughed until I couldn't anymore. Just thinking about these puny humans gets me hard.

Real hard.

There will no one to save them. Depending on comic book heroes to come alive to save their worthless lives. Or have werewolf's to kill the threats.

Kill, kill. Let the world run red. Kill them all. Especially, that Alpha.

My wolf, Rex says to me in mind link.

Soon. Real soon.

The wolfs will feel my wrath. Each one will die in my hands, especially that one girl from the café.

She will die slowly and painfully.

I chuckled, picturing her tortured in every possible way know to existence.

Oh, yes

Oh, yes. It will feel so good. My hands wrapped around her delicate neck as life slipping out of her broken body. Her eyes becoming lifeless and her skin turning blue.