Introductions And Pack Meetings

Okay, I do hope this book goes a little bit faster. I have been procrastinating and school has been causing that. I have early classes so I am tired by the end of the day.
I am really sorry for updating so long.

Dedicated To: Lamborghini2304 CharleneCarlies

SHORT CHAPTER AND SKIPPING DETAILS!

Anyways let's get on with the show! Action!
.....................................................

Susan's P.O.V

God, did my body hurt.

It felt like I have been brutality hit by train followed by a battleship. My body felt heavy like tons of bowling balls pulling me down deeper into the earth. Every bone in my body ached. I moaned in pain as I tried shifting my body to be more comfortable. Silk surrounded my body and I moaned at the comfort. It was bliss, but soon it was short lived.

I opened my eyes, it was blurry for  brief moment until my eyes came to focus. I took in my surroundings slowly. It was a beautiful room and it echoes a warm fuzzy feeling. I looked around until my eyes catches a movement by the door. Nick stood at the door with his arms folded a crossed his chest leaning against the door.

"Hey..." Nick said as he slowly walking into the middle of room as my eyes follow his movements.

"Hi...." I said as my voice cracks and I winced. My right hand moved up to my dehydrated throat.

"Oh...hold on a second."

He went to a small hidden refrigerator behind the door. He pulled out a plastic cup and poured water into it. He walked back to the side of the bed and sat on the edge.

"Sit up slow so you won't feel dizzy." Nick said as I sat up and waited for the blood to flow in my body. He held the cup to my lips and helped drink the cool water. I moaned as the water woke my senses and took away the dryness.

"Ahh...so much better." I said smiling to him as he grinned and shook his head.

"I would ask how you are, but I am not sure if it's the approach I want to go for...." Nick said blabbering. His hands are fisted in his lap and he bit his lip every now and then. He appeared so nervous. I really looked at him confused. He must have caught my attention and he stopped talking.

"What's wrong? Are you in pain? Hungry?" Nick kept asking asking questions until I started to laugh. Only to be stopped by my aching sides.

"Agr, just a little sore. What's with the twenty questions?"

"Just precautions." Nick said as sighs and rubbed hands on his face. Stressed, more like it.

"Oh.."

"Yeah, my pack doctor Mason has his cousin come to do regular check ups on you. He left earlier to find out who the rouges are." Nick said looking his window for a brief second before looking back at me.

"Oh, okay." I said nodding at him. But, before he could say anything, my stomach protested it's hunger.

I blushed and bit my lip. Nick chuckled and I caught his eyes for a second. The iris in his eyes widen and darken before he turn away. He stood and offer a hand out. I pushed the covers back and took his hand. My legs wobbled and my hold tighten on him.