Starting Over And Forgiveness

Hellllllooooooo, My Beautiful Earthlings! 👽

Chapter Dedication: Savannahlynnxoxo   haley_bear_17 NenaGarcia3 Mandy_Cann CharleneCarlies

Thank you all for voting and comments on "The Werewolf's Mate". Hope you lovely ladies enjoy the sequel! ❤️☺️

**Insert Favorite Movie And Song! May Need Some Inspiration To Keep Me Going!**

(Might Be Using A Familiar Movie Reference, If You Comment The Name: SHOUTOUT OR DEDICATION OF YOUR CHOICE WILL BE FEATURED IN A CHAPTER!!)

Another Wonderful Chapter Coming Your Way!

Tootles, Earthlings! 👽

RECAP OF THE LAST CHAPTER:

My eyes flew open.

I was alive once again

A second chance.
..............................................................

Susan's P.O.V

My eyes flew opened.

My eyes try to focus as it moves in and out the blur. Dust particles move about in the air. I steady my focus, catching the bright flash that made me close my eyes with my hand blocking the source.

Only to hit myself in the face. I groaned as I clutched my sore nose.

I looked around me as I take in the view.

I was in the pack infirmary, the white walls says it all. And the blue sheet that blocks your privacy was pushed to the side of the bed. Next to me was the heart monitor, which was beating at a steady beat; beep, beep.

On my right, was a slumped body. Hands folded across the chest and head down. It wore faded blue jeans, black vans and a white long sleeve sweater. His dark hair was sporting a bed head look.

I sighed and the head snapped up in a flash.

Brown eyes looks back at mine. We held each other's gaze. Not word was exchanged between the both of us. Just silent that anyone can cut with a knife.

"I-I am...." He said just as I reply with, "Water...". He nodded and went by the corner of the room and poured water. He walked back and help me sit up slowly. I reached for the glass and he just placed it by my lips.

"Sip it slowly." He said as I sipped the water down my parched throat. I smacked my caped lips, the numbness easing away.

"Nick....." I said as I took in his appearance. He looked roughed up, bags on his eyes and a slight beard. His weary eyes held a sadden expression.