Avoidings Ceremonies And Changes

Is the story boring? Let me know, maybe skip ahead a couple of events or go at a slow pace?

I want to know if I am doing okay. Please comment and give me advices! ☺️🙏🏼
......................................................

Susan's P.O.V

Most of the time, Nick avoided me whenever we had any pack meetings or activities. Their pack, Silver Wolves, was very kind and had to get used to some the new adjustments. They fit right in, no doubt.

It's been two weeks since the Silver Wolves arrived. It's been two weeks since he last spoken to me. I felt sadden by his rejection. How will I cope? Will anyone find out?

If we did see each other, he would avoid eye contact or walk away before I could say any words. I beat myself up just to make him feel better and take the blame on myself.

I sat in my mom's garden bench that was filled with beautiful roses and lilies to tulips.

I was floating in my mind, I didn't even noticed my aunt was sitting next to me.

"Doll, what's the matter? You seem so quite than usual."

"Nothing, just thinking about the incident. It's flashbacks. I'll be okay though. Thank you." I said looking at her with a smile that didn't completely reach my eyes.

"Doll, it's okay. Part of the healing process..." She continued to talk but my mind went back to Nick. "Oh! I totally forgot. Your father is holding a pack ceremony for you and your brother tonight. Your mother and I will be helping you with getting ready. Aren't you excited?!" I managed to hear this and I looked her confused.

"What do you mean?" I said my face blanked.

"You silly girl, your brother becomes Alpha and you, becoming Beta." She said with a grin on her flawless face. I wasn't even phased by her news. I was numb, no feelings.

"Okay, what time?"

"Around 7pm tonight."

With that said I continue watching the pack members rushing in a blur. My aunt was still besides me as we sat there watching the sun set.
........................................................

Later in the evening, with the ceremony area set, pack members got ready themselves. I was currently in my room, freshly showered and waiting for my aunt and mom.

"Alrighty, we are prepared and time for getting you ready, my dear." My mom says coming in my room with a big black dress bag. My aunt comes in with two small boxes in her hand and she's grinning happily.

"Oh, my she has grown up so much. She is going to be a fearsome leader and kicking butt!" My aunt said as she fake cried, I smiled and my mom rolled her eyes.

"Such a drama queen then and still a drama queen today. Nothing has changed..." My mom said as she shakes her head. My aunt glared at her and pouted.

With their constant fuss, I was dressed and ready for this ceremony. It was a simple outfit fit for a princess.