Heart And Decisions

Another Wonderful Chapter Coming Up! Enjoy! ❤️😊

Thank You To lucreditia for always commenting and voting! Such A Amazing Person. ❤️☺️💯👍🏼

Dedicated To: Hoteram58 For Voting On "The Werewolf's Mate".

Mild Cussing! 18+
...............................................................

Nick's P.O.V

I was dreaming again.

Dreaming about Susan. No matter how I try to forget about her, she still invades my consciousness.

I had dreams that was so explicitly dangerous. Others was images of when we first met. Her smile, her eyes and her hair and her smell. Roses and vanilla. That's all I could think about. I groaned from the lack of sleep in the pass few weeks. I hated how I treated her. But, I didn't want to be mated yet.

I wanted to be free. Enjoying life. Money, booze and girls. That's all I wanted. That's what I felt I needed. My heart clenched when I saw her face, she seem so disappointed. I felt so sorry for her. I was her mate either way. It will destroy her if I rejected her. Or worse, kill her.

Here I am once again, laying in bed thinking about what I have done.

"You're killing her already." Mac said to me.

"What do you mean?" I asked him puzzled.

"You may have not noticed it, but she is on a timeline of dying. It takes about 24-48 hours to take effect. It's through the mating bond the wolfs."

"What?!" I shouted at him. I rubbed my head. I felt a migraine was coming.

"Yeah, your dumbass is the reason she's dying."

"And you didn't say nothing.!?"

"I tried to but you kept ignoring me." Mac said shouting at me. I felt like a real dumbass. I totally fucked up major time.

"What do I do now?" I asked Mac sighing and ran my fingers through my hair. I sat up from the bed and looked out my window.

"Take Susan as your mate. No ifs and no buts!" Mac said growling and teeth snarling. I winced as Mac threatened me.

"Okay, I will have to fix this. I promise you Mac." I said to him as I walked into the bathroom to freshen up for the day.

..............................................................

Just before 11:00pm, my father mind linked everyone to meet at the big pack gym. I dashed to change my clothes after I ate breakfast. I wore grey sweatpants and muscle t-shirt with running shoes. When I got to the gym, everyone was warming up for self defense tactics.

"Hey man, you ready to get your butt kicked?" Dan said coming from behind me.

I chuckled, "Not if you get yours kicked first." I said tackling him to the floor.