Returns And Relationships

Hi! (Waves nervously)😅

Sorry for the long wait, I had finals to study for and I wanted to focus on that before updating.

Plans: Have this book finished early by the end of July.
               Chapters will be short but, still exciting.
Update my other books as well! Go check them out on my profile.

Chapter Dedication: lemondroplewis IanSomerhalder1467
..............................................................

Susan's P.O.V

It was now the last week of May, school's out and Summer had begun.

Few weeks ago, I discovered my mate, attacked by crazy shapeshifter baddies, and nearly died.

All in a day's work, must I say! Note the sarcasm.

Not just that, my grandparents are arriving today with Mason. When I say grandparents, I mean both; my father's and my mother's. Apparently, both of my grandparents was present at the convention where Mason was at as well.

Past......

Mason was called once again, this time by Nick's father. He explained what had occurred the last time they were speaking, when I passed from the mate bond. Mason was shocked, he said he has never seen such a tragedy happen between mates before.

Go US for breaking the boundaries of science! Note the sarcasm again.

However, Nick and I would hang out after work with my parents and friends. He would drive me to work everyday at Milly's and pick me up as well. Ever since the attack, he would be so paranoid to even let me out of his sight. Milly even spoke to him about the distance issue, so he backed off a little. My father and bother was still angry at him, his parents was to support either way and they somewhat forgave him. His words not mine.

So, my father and his decided to put him and the rest of the packs to training. They woke at 6:30 am and training ending late in the afternoon. Exhaustion took everyone over, preparing for any attacks.

Present.......

Everything seemed so tensed between all of us. I wished we would go back to normal, but would normal be like?
............................................................

Present.......

At 2:30 pm, my grandparents arrived with Mason. The welcoming party included Nick's parents and Nick. My mom's parents are well into their late 50's, my father's parents are in their 60's.

My mom and dad welcomed their parents with bunch of kisses. My dad however, got pinches from his mom, Emma and his dad, Roger telling him to lose a few pounds. My dad only rolled his eyes and his father laughed. My grandparents spotted Ryder and I, my grandmothers, Emma and Tina squeals and hugged the breath out of us.

"Grandmaaaa!" Ryder groaned and looked uncomfortable.

"Hi grandma's!" I say out of breath from their tight hugs.

"Our babies have grown up so much!" Grandma Tina says as she pinches my cheek and ruffled Ryder's hair.

"It was like yesterday, both of you sucking your thumbs and sprouting baby tooth's." Grandma Emma said as she wipes of her escaped tears.