||3|| Breaking the Ice

"You take that Laksh guy, I'll take the Mr.Know it all," Swara muttered to Ragini, who responded back saying, "I'll go east, you go west."

Swara and Ragini nodded to each other, and splitted the brothers apart so that they remain clueless about their entire prank.

Ragini and Laksh started with the Computer wing located in the east of the building, she needed to just put the sticky note on his back, which will do the trick. But how? Her eyes trickled as an idea popped up in her brain.

"That is the main computer room," she said pointing to the room on the right diverting him from her actions.She carefully peeled the sticky note from the back of her phone case, and pretended to trip, taking support from his shoulder.

His eyes locked hers, while his hand on her arm tightened, stiffening her body from placing the note. She kept his eyes locked in his, as she made her mind up to stick the note to his hoodie. The note read, I'M SINGLE, LOOKING FOR A DATE.

She gently averted her eyes of his, making him realize their position and move away. To Ragini's amusement he didn't have any clue about the note, both of them kept on walking. But the tension and awkwardness between them continued to grow by the each passing minute, making her body shiver from time to time.

"Turn right, this are the more better labs," she said as they took a sharp turn, walking into a hallway full of people who are bound to notice the note on his back.

The effect was rather quick, as a girl, medium in height, with blond hair and blue eyes, called Laksh from behind. Laksh turned around swiftly, followed by Ragini, while the girl made her way to them.

"Hey, I'm single too," she said shyly, while Laksh looked on confused.

"Huh?' he replied back puzzled.

She looked at him and giggled to herself, "Here, take my number."

She took out a pen from her wallet, grabbed Laksh's hand and wrote her number all over his right arm with a bold large black marker.

Laksh looked on extremely shocked as the girl mouthed call me as she left the place. Ragini's face filled with glowing with laughter, which she was trying to hide with many efforts.

Just as Ragini managed to control her laughter, another girl came up from the behind and said, "Do you rock music or soft music?"

"Rock," Laksh responded with a complete blank expression on his face.

"Blue or white? she asked yet another question.

"Umhh...white," Laksh said hesitantly, eyeing Ragini who had a wide grin of pleasure on her face.

"Long drive or candle light dinner?,"

"Long drive," Laksh answered firmly, Ragini was surprised to hear his answer. Long drive huh?

"Okay, we match, here is my number, call me when you can,"She enthusiastically said, as she hastily snacthed the phone from his hand and dialled her number in.

"But...."Laksh tried to stop her, but all his efforts flew vain, a shill went across his spine as he heard,

"Bye lover boy,"

"What was that?" Ragini shrugged unknowingly before she burst into laughter, as Laksh glared at her in extreme anger.

Even with Ragini sensing Laksh's fierce anger, right on his nose, she didn't stop laughing, as she took a moment to think how this is going with Swara.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Swara's smile was growing mischievous by the each passing minute, the last note of I'm single, went really well when around 10 girls came to give him their respective phone number.