||43|| Now what?

I am alive!! I wanted to update y'day but they put mehndi on my hands and apparently they wanted me to stay like that for 7 hours -_-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SANSKAAR'S POV

She looked confused as to what she said, which for some reason made me crash my lips into hers. She stood frozen for a while, with her hands handing on the sides, but I gently grabbed her waist and pulled her closer while deepening the kiss. Magical and serene were less for all the eruptions going on in my head for this, it took her for a while to come alive when she slowly wrapped her arms on my neck.

We broke apart in a few seconds with a huge grin covering my face while she stared at the ground, like it was the most fascinating thing on the world. Her hair, covered her face as she continued to look down and wriggle her hands. I could see a deep blush on her face while I chuckled at her extraordinary shy behaviour.

"Are you blushing?" I asked her surprised as I bit my inner cheek to control my laughter.

"Me, of course not. Why would I blush?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, do you want me to yell it out to you?"

"I was wondering where my feisty Swara went," I mocked with pleasure.

"Well, then keep looking for her cause I am tired and I am off to sleep," she snickered back at me and turned to leave while I smiled to myself.

"Swara,"

"Hmm.." she said as she turned back to face me curiously.

"Thanks," I told her gently.

"For?" she asked me with confusion as her eyebrows furrowed and mouth twitched at the corners.

"Everything," I blurted out hesitantly while she flashed me her trademark smiles. She was going to kill me with her smiles one day!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SWARA'S POV

What did I just do??How the hell am I going to face him after that? I am blushing like an idiot, I didn't only confess my feelings but I already kissed him too. I did that, Swara Gadodia, what was wrong with me?Ughh...

What should I do? I need some help, I needed to do something, I needed advice. But from who? Ragini?

It is not like I am going to go jump on her bed to ask her this.

Two minutes later....

"Ragini, wake up," I am jumping on the bed to wake Ragini up to ask her what to do. Hey, don't judge, she is my sister after all.

"Shut up, like you I am not a zombie to stay without sleep. I need my daily dose of sleep," she mumbled as she hid herself deeper and deeper into the covers.

"But I have a crisis here," I whined as I continued to jump on the bed like a little child.

"Too bad, too sad," she muttered in sleep as she stirred from one side to the other.

"I will keep jumping on here if you don't get up," I threatened boldly.

"Why did god bless me with you?" she snapped hotly as she rose up with blurry eyes.

"Because I am awesome and don't be jealous because you are not," I remarked sharply with pride.

"Shut up and tell me what happened FAST,"