||16|| Food Fight!

Swara mentally noted that watching emotional bollywood movies only make you more homesick and sloppy. She sagged back on her bed and continued to watch Ragini shed tears for the death of the protagonist's mother.

For a daring girl like her, she sure is too involved when it comes to Indian drama. She has got it from Dadi who would always get her saying Ladoo come and watch it with me. Ragini, being the little apple of her eyes readily agreed while Swara used to throw a tantrum.

"Good old days," Swara mumbled with a sigh while Ragini wiped her tears from the back of her hands.

Laksh entered the room with Sanskaar who both were standing shocked with their mouths hung open after looking at the view of the room at the entrance of the room.

The entire room was filled with cotton feathers from the pillows, out of control both the girls ripped the pillows in excitement. It looked more a like a ghost house with the light turned off, an emotional horror movie playing with white feathers all over.

"Women, what the hell did you do to MY house," Sanskaar yelped at her in rage.

"Stop activating hyper mode. We just were having a pillow fight and.." Swara flatly said to him.

"Decided to rip open the pillows from the room?" Sanskaar continued for her in a angry tone.

"Cut your crap or I will break more things than last time and you can't even do anything," she threatened him.

"You are challenging me?"

"Need any proof to believe?"

"Shut up both of you, Mina has finally discovered her mom is a ghost," Ragini called out from the bed.

"Who's Mina?" Laksh asked confused as Swara opened the door to let them in.

"Somebody from the emotional horror movie she is watching," Swara said with irritation.

"That's so cool! I love to watch emotional horror movies," Laksh chirped as he walked over to join Ragini.

"They are stupid," Swara profusely declared. "How can a movie be emotional yet horror?"

"Ask that to your sister who is shedding tears like a flow of river," Sanskaar mocked at they both stared at their siblings enjoying themselves.

Swara scowls at him in anger as he turned on the lights and both RagLak started to shout at how he disturbed their movie.

"Oh shit! Do you have any clue what you did?" Sanskaar roared at her after looking at the room with the lights on.

"Care to share your random discovery?" Swara taunted back sarcastically.

"How could you do this to me?" Ragini said in an emotional tone.

"What?" Sanskaar asked in shock.

"Do you know how much I have been tortured for the past few days due to that idiot. Instead of sympathy, you make me even more mad?" Ragini continued to shout at him.

"You make so freakin sense," Sanskaar asked back in frustration.

"How could you turn on the lights before the movie finished? Mina was just about to kill the ghost, Ragini whined like a 5 year old. Both the brothers looked shocked to see her like this.

"Isn't that her mother?" Laksh questioned by pointing to the TV.

"Yes, but she is posed by an evil spirit too," Ragini brushed him off.

" Is Ragini are you okay?" Laksh whispered to Swara who was smiling at the events.

"Don't worry, it's her day of the month. Mood swings, give her some time," Swara replied with assurance.