|| 35|| Reopening the Case

SANSKAAR POV

"And you know what, he left me," Swara cried out for the tenth time about her dream of some person who left her in the middle of the road.

"Swara, we get it," I snapped at her with rage at her tantrums. She was sitting in the passenger seat next to me and screaming into my ears, making my ears bleed with horror.

"No you don't,  he left me alone," she started to cry like a little child with a sobs in between.

"Why am I stuck with her at the front?" I asked back with furious anger building inside me as I looked at Ragini and Laksh who were gazing happily at the windows at the back.

"Sanskaar, she is drunk, let her be," Ragini comforted me with an apologetic shrug as she let out a sigh at Swara.

"What will happen to me?" Swara said dramatically with extreme emotion beside me and I mentally slapped myself to actually let this girl drink bhaang in front of me.

"You will go jump off a cliff and die," I said to her in a stern voice.

"Really?" She asked me in frightened tone like a little 6 year old.

"Sanskaar," Ragini warned me as I halted the car infront of their hotel FINALLY!

Ragini walked to the other side of the car, towards Swara and opened the door and tried to get her out of the car, "Swara, get down, let's go home,"

"Noo, no and no," she stubbornly said as she looked at me for help.

Seeing that, Ragini instantly said, "Sanskaar will come too,"

"Okay," she agreed happily and hopped of the seat.

"Wait what? No way," I roared with anger while Ragini gave me a death glare and Swara looked at me innocently. Such an innocent devil.

"Bro, let's just drop her and come back," Laksh persuaded me while all the 3 of them gave me pleading eyes and innocent faces.

"Fine,"I mumbled, giving in as I jumped off the car.

Swara danced her way through the lobby of the hotel to the elevator while all the staff was staring at us with disbelief. Way to get embarrassed, we all smiled at them and I advised, "I think I should call a physiatrist,"

"Sanskaar, she is only drunk. She will be fine as soon as I get her some lemon juice," Ragini told me as we reached their hotel room.

I sighed with immense frustration and said, "This is a hotel, where are we supposed to find lemons?"

"You guys see that she doesn't do anything wrong and I will go try to do something," Ragini scolded us and she dragged us both along with Swara to the bedroom door.

I sat down on the bed while Swara payed a close scan to the marble tiled floor while Laksh was watching her amusing as he leaned against the door.

"Swara, what are you doing?" I asked her in horror was she bent down and stretched her arms across the floor.

"The floor is so lonely, everyone keeps stepping on it," she mumbled with concern as she looked at the floor with an upset face.

"So? That's what it is supposed to be for," I said matter of factly as I raised my eyebrow with confusion.

"I am giving it a hug so that it doesn't die due to loneliness. But, see it's so big, why don't you help me by giving it hugs too," she muttered in a goody, childish tone while I dropped my jaw in extreme shock.

What?!

"What the hell women, are you out of your mind?" I yelled at her as I stood up and rushed to the front of the room.