||26|| The Bet

SWARA'S POV

I walked out of the room with anger burning like flame throughout my body, and slipped into the elevator. How dare he talk to me like that? And besides, I should be receiving a call in exactly 2 minutes from him, a dark mischievous glint passed through my eyes while a wide smirk played on my lips as I saw the clock tick.

3

2

1

Beep! My phone buzzed from the back pocket of my jeans, just as thought I saw his name on the caller id.  I cleared my throat and answered the call, "Yes,"

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?" I heard him scream on top of his lungs.

"What did I do?" I faked innocence, while I tried to keep my laughter inside when I heard him groan on the other end.

"Are you freaking nuts? How can you say to half the company to go on a leave? Do you even know how much loss that will cause me? Are you crazy, you know how important deals are being a businesswomen, they why the hell did you do that?" I heard Sanskaar vent out at me with rage.

"Serves you right for breaking the deal and making me lose millions," I stated in a confident voice, walking out of the building. The sun hit my face, making it glow with even more radiance.

"WHAT? You did all this for revenge?" he snapped at me brutally again.

"Yep, don't think about messing with me again," I said back in a low yet dangerous voice.

He let out a bitter laugh and I heard give him the other great deed I committed, this was going to be so fun. I should have stayed to look at his shock face when he receives this news. Damn it.

"What?" I heard his voice filled with shock and annoyance.

I tried to picture his frustrated face, furrowed eyebrows, mouth hung open, eyes widened, a hand messing his perfectly combed hair. Why didn't I just stay there to watch all of this.

"ARE YOU MAD, WOMEN?" I heard him yell at me with dismay while I finally stifled out  a long laugh.

"How dare you give MY PA a leave?" he roared at me with extreme frustration and amazement in his voice.

"The same way you dared to cancel MY deal," I retorted, I mentally patted myself on the back for coming up for this wise reply.

"What am I supposed to do without a PA for a week? All my appointments are with her," he mumbled under his breath, loud enough for me to hear him.

"You should have taught all this before-" I started to say while he cut me off and continued himself.

"Your deal. I get it, okay?" he sharply flared at me.

"Well, now that my revenge is done I am not worried about the deal anymore," I said casually as I leaned towards the Porsche standing in front of me.

"Huh?" he asked confused with my sudden change of behaviour while an idea sparked my mind.

"I know many other dealers who will be happy to have a deal with me, so  no thank you, I don't need your favour," I said confidently.

I heard him cough hearing my words, NO , it was not a normal one, the cough was a fake, rude one.

"Nobody will have a deal with you if not me," he said in a sharp, brittle tone.

"Very funny, just watch me get a dealer for the event," I stated in a challenging tone.