||10.2|| Say what?

"You are telling me that I was drunk, there were gunshots at the beach, so you took me to a ship which carried us to France," Ragini questioned in an unbelieveable tone, Laksh who was nodding at her vigorously.

Okay, she got the drunk part due to the extreme swirling pain in her head, which must be the hangover. But the gunshots, ship, France sounded more like a movie to her.

"Do you think I am fool to believe you," she raged at Laksh who let out a suffering sigh listening to her words. He shaked his head in disbelief and shoved a newspaper to her face.

"Look and learn," he said with a bored expression.

Ragini glanced at the newspaper which read in huge headlines: Gunshots at London Beach, government shuts off all means of transportation in and off the country.  Ragini let out a faint gasp as she gazed back to Laksh's face who gave her the I told you look.

"Where is Swara?" she asked, more softly this time as she scanned the article in the newspaper.

"Umm...I don't know," he hesitantly replied, making Ragini gasp loudly.

"What? Didn't they come with us?" she enquired again, all the 4 went to the beach together, it would make sense only if they came along.

"Well, they were on the other side of the beach, so..." he trailed out as he made a call to the reception to bring in some breakfast.

Ragini started to tense up, Swara alone....oh god! She was never ever alone, though she is not alone now either, Ragini knows how much Swara hates Laksh's brother, both of them would probably kill each other before they find them.

"We need to find them," she quickly said to Laksh as she threw away the paper and raced to and fro around the room.

"Yeah, do you think I don't know that," he replied in a heavy hoarse voice.

"Looking at your boring, dumb face, not really," she honestly admitted indicating at his face.

Laksh felt offended for a minute, but came up with a good response, "That's not what you were saying yesterday when you were drunk."

"Huh?" Ragini asked confused, she knew completely nothing about the night before. She tried for a whole hour to remember what she did, but she couldn't remember anything after coming out of the beach after surfing.

"Ohh, don't you remember? You were asking me to call you baby," Laksh started as he moved closer to Ragini.

Ragini moved back a few steps at his approaching movement, she couldn't remember anything like that.

"I didn't say anything like that," she said defending her actions.

"Oh really, do you remember calling me hot and handsome?" he said as she grabbed her hand and dragged her closer. His mint breath mixed with hers, as she stared back in his eyes and shook her head.

"Do you remember this then," Laksh huskily said as he planted a quick peck on her burning cheek.

Her body started to heat up, while she started to take in hacked breaths. Something was going on in her stomach which made her even more nervous.

"Do you?" he huskily whispered in her right ear, making her flinch back from his grip. She looked back at Laksh's face and shook her head, while all of the incidents of yesterday's night revived in her head.

She did call him hot and handsome by the beach and was about to say that every girl could fall for him. She did ask him to call her baby when she opened her eyes as she was laying in his lap in the ship.