Character List

Hello peoples. It is your lovely writer, mallycat504 here. I am personally very confused by my own story. Ya,ya, I know. It's just I'm bad with characters and names and stuff. I don't really like too many characters in a book. So, for my benefit, and yours. I'll be putting all the characters, and some stuff about them here. Thanks for reading!

 Thanks for reading!

Mae & Dex Marwood:

 Mae is a mysterious member of the Order. She first seems to be a kind-hearted, fun-loving, everyday, girl. She really is deep down, but she mainly used that to mask her true identity. She is a fighter and seems to not trust anyone completely. Mae seems to have history with Kayla, which will be reviled more later on. She is friends with Izzy, Skyler, Dillan, and Red. She also likes Dex, her brother. She seems to be suspicious of Charlotte, maybe she knows her secret?

Dex is a different story though. He is a werecat. A monster that the Order tries to kill. He hasn't revealed himself to Mae yet, maybe he doesn't trust her completely. He was changed by Charlotte, another werecat, but has gotten closer to her in time. He doesn't like Red or Dillan. 

Charlotte White:

Charlotte White:

A mysterious werecat, that changed Dex. She is Dillan's sister, or so she says. She is also responsible for several murders around town. Or was that really her? She is Dex's friend and she trusts him. She will also do anything to keep her secret safe.