Chapter 5 Lesson

Weston slowly came closer across the bed to me. Each moment he moved closer I moved backward. Sooner than I prefer my back hit the backboard. I was trapped.

I felt my heart pound loud in my chest my heart rate increasing rapidly. Weston towered over me smiling wickedly. He raised a hand towards me and I flinched. His wicked smile drooped ever so slightly but still placed a hand on my cheek.

As much as I didn't want too I had the urge to lean in his hand and cuddle. But why? Then clasping both hands in one of his, he held them above my head and brushed aside my hair covering my neck.

He leaned in the tip of his nose barely grazing my neck. After taking several breaths he kissed it lightly. Making a trail of kisses up to my jaw. I shivered in delight. He smirked against my skin. Becoming bolder he kissed and nipped my neck making me let out a soft moan. Then moving his head back to my face.

He stared deeply into my eyes as if he could uncover my secrets with one look. His eyes slowly trailed lower until resting them on my pale pink lips. Pulling me closer our lips touched. D*mn! He sent sparks flying all over me I shivered in delight and after feeling him smirk victoriously I thrashed around wildly.

My first kiss?! Stole my by some random hunky man?! I kept wiggling hoping to break free but he had an iron grip. Unhappy with me constantly moving he broke the kiss and straddled my thighs forcing me to stay put. Then satisfied I couldn't move he forced another kiss sending another shower of sparks flying.

He tugged gently on my bottom lip asking access I refused and he bit it with a bit of force. I gasped and he took the chance to gain access. He easily beat me for dominance and roamed my mouth. I let out a moan. He seemed to relish in it and soon he groaned enjoying the kiss.

Then I moved my head breaking for air, he didn't like the separation but obliged. He was coming back for more but I spoke voice sounding breathy.

"S-stop."

Letting out a low growl he responded: "Why you're mine and need to know that!"

Ducking my head I replied, "Fine I g-get it."

He smiled happily

"-but doesn't mean I like it."

Growling he released me. I ran from the room wondering how poor Win-Win was. He wasn't there I worried. Winston wasn't one to abandon.

"Winston? Baby where are you?"

After a growl from the room, Weston's voice filled the room "HE IS NOT YOUR BABY!"

Getting irritated I growled right on back "He means a lot he is my baby!"

"He's a weredog. Last time I checked you were human."

"He's just a dog."

After grumbling he let the conversation drop

"WINSTON!"

"ARG SHUT UP WOMAN!"

"ARG SHUT UP MAN!"

Weston let out a menacing growl I stopped instantly.

"Win-Win?"

I heard footsteps and approached the sound. Instead of Winston, I found a wounded Will. Odd...

"Evelyn!"

"Will!"

I was startled but nonetheless hugged him gently careful not to hurt his wounds.

"Will what happened?"

After wincing he spilled the beans "Well after seeing Winston run from home I followed with my bike hoping to catch him. He ran here and I lost him because of the guards blocking my way. So I fought them knowing how sad you'd be without him. I found him hurt and I took him to my bike, I attached a wagon in case something like this happened."

Tears forming my eyes I hugged Will who was taken aback but hugged back "Oh Will thank you so much *sniff* I've never been so thankful! Thank you for finding Winston! Can I see him?"

Will tensed "I uh don't think so, he's hurt bad and the guards are looking for me..."

"O-oh ok... Is there a way for me to get out?"

Will tapped his chin deep in thought. "Ummm yes, there should be a pathway I called one of my pals to get Winston as he was hurt."

"Ok, can we go please?"

"Of course."

Will slung an arm over my shoulders for support and we navigated to the back door. He was about to open the door when a hand encased mine stopping me. I looked up, my eyes met with icy ones and knew it was Weston. After inhaling deeply he roared at us.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH ANOTHER MAN SLUNG OVER YOU? DID YOU NOT JUST F**KING LEARN?! YOU IDIOT!"

Flinching I responded in a weak and feeble voice "I-I want to h-help him and W-Winston..."

In a voice that very much resembled cold ice, he spoke: "You can help him by leaving him to the ambulance and leaving him or I will hurt him."

Whimpering I said "F-fine, but W-Winston..?"

"Same for him."

"Why he's just my pet!"

"Same for him!"

I dropped the subject and Will onto a stretcher and watched him go, tears in my eyes. Weston pulled me to him an arm circling my waist growling lightly.

"Geez, you really need a cough drop..."

He gave me a small smile. I handed him a cough drop form my bag, which was placed in the living room. He held it between two fingers twisting it over studying it.

"That's supposed to go in your mouth."

"No sh*t Sherlock."

"Oh, the names Evelyn."

Smiling a bit more he popped the cough drop in his mouth. I liked his smile it was so warm and comforting. So, so loving.

*******************************************

Hi again! Hope that hot potato was hot enough. The story gets better and better because I love giving plot twists but not too drastic. Since I have been hinting at it the whole time I will throw the twist next two to three chapters. I also have nothing to do do today so expect more updates! Comment any suggestions!
-True Potato