Chapter 12 Bargining

Hope these aren't getting boring :)

**************************************

I woke when I was slammed into a hard cold floor. My wrists and ankles were tied, you know classic kidnapping way.

I sat up growing from the pain. Will was standing looking at me while talking on the phone.

"Hey... Yeah, I got her... No... On his way?... Ok... Bye."

He bent down looking me in the eye.

"Want to know what's going to happen?"

I nodded silently.

"Ok. So I'm in the rival pack of the Silver Moon pack, where Weasely Weston is the alpha of. I am the Alpha of Gold Moon pack opposite of his trash bag of a pack. I am going to bargain you for his pack. Then when his pack of mutts are blended into my pack Gold Moon will be number one."

I sneered "Wouldn't you have to defeat all the other packs in the world to be #1 then?"

He growled. "Ha! We'll see..."

I scoffed and turned away, where was Weston? I felt tears in my eyes but fought them. I wasn't going to let Will the Wicked know I was worried.

Will grabbed my chin and turned me to face him. "Your precious is here," he said precious with sickening sweetness "Aren't you impressed with his speed?"

I didn't have a response, although he was fast I didn't say anything Will didn't deserve my company.

A loud banging was heard from the wooden door and then a shower of sprinters appeared. A pitch black werewolf broke the wooden door like foam blocks. He had icy eyes blazing with fury. Weston.

"Weston?"

The large wolf tinted to me and relief was evident in its expression. A dark laugh was heard and both the wolf and me turned to who was laughing, Will.

"Alright, Weston Weasel hand it over."

The black wolf's fur receded and it shrunk until it looked like Weston. Weston growled angrily.

"After kidnapping my mate you think I'm going to give in?" He laughed humorlessly

Will just smirked, "Well in less you want me to change her then yes, yes I do."

I looked at Weston who looked conflicted.

"Change me..?"

Will looked at me "Yes, where I mark you and you become my Luna and have no choice but to abandon your mate."

I looked to Weston tears starting to spill "Weston, can he do that..?"

Weston looked so conflicted and pained, I wished I could go and hug him "Unfortunately yes. If an alpha marks an another's mate then that mate is forced to stay with that werewolf since he/she marked them or claimed them."

I shook my head at Will "Well I won't allow you."

He smirked, "How are you going to stop me?"

"Well, Weston's here you can't do it without him attacking you first."

Will stopped he obviously didn't think of that. I guessed he relied on the part where Weston and I would be so distraught to notice. He then yanked me towards him he had one arm around my neck and another holding a dagger to my neck.

"Well not I can kill you or mark you," he smiled sickly at Weston "Or both..."

Will laughed a perfect villain laugh. I wished he didn't have one, it made it easier to believe my dog is a crazy villain.

"Alright Weasel hand over the heirloom and-"

Weston didn't let Will finish. Weston morphed into a werewolf mid-air. Hair growing all over and claws extended teeth growing sharper and bigger. It was a marvel.

Will backed up morphing slightly slower. Weston landed on Will and gave him three nasty gashes. Will howled in pain. He growled his fur bristling. Weston growled back. They circled each other slowly wondering do to attack or wait.

Weston attacked first. They rolled around biting and growling. I felt fear lodge itself in my stomach. Would Weston make it? Will happened to be an alpha too and I didn't know any of their strengths. In one pained howl, Weston was thrown off. I cried out.

"Weston!"

Will sneered and turned his back on him approaching me. He grabbed my face.

"Well well well, looks like I win a new toy, you."

I shivered. Will pulled out a gun and I panicked I saw Weston rise and I knew I had to help.

"Win-Win!"

Will turned his head, his head tilting slightly. I knew his habits and this was his mistake. Weston attacked him. I squeezed my eyes not wanting to see. CRAACK! And I knew then, that was the last of Will, Winston, and Win-Win.

Weston held me close when leading me home. I hugged him tightly, I didn't ever to let him go.

*******************************************

As I said before, hope these aren't getting boring. I had Will kidnap her to make things spicy and hot potato next chapter. Sorry if this chapter was a little shorter than usual. Hope your enjoying!
-True Potato