Chapter 8 My place

Thank you! When I check Wattpad and see more views, my heart. Also VERY important question please comment it at the end. Enjoy

*************************************

I woke up seconds later. Werewolf?! I almost couldn't comprehend it! What's more is Winston my beloved dog was a guy! I hope I never walked naked in front of him... I was snapped away from my thoughts by Weston's voice.

"Evelyn? Are you ok? Don't panic."

"Oh don't worry. I was just kidnapped and help captive then found out mystical creatures exist, my dog was a werewolf slash guy no biggie."

"You forgot the part where you are my mate."

I rolled my eyes and swung my legs over the bed. Standing up I place sky hands on my hips and looked at them expectantly.

"What now?"

"Good question. Well, first we deal with Will and them prep you for the pack party."

I groaned and placed my head in my hands "Ugh I forgot werewolves had packs... What am I to them?"

His un-smiling mouth twitched "Well your their Luna. Since you're my mate."

He put an emphasis on mate. I shivered. Weston swept me into a hug. Breathing in my scent.

"W-What are you doing?"

He sighed "I love your smell, it's like roses and... Sunshine."

I laughed but pushed him away. He seemed reluctant but obliged.

"When's the party?"

Will finally spoke up "So your not at all worried? Or panicking? Just acceptance?"

His eyes were sad, sad if given in to Weston. I couldn't forgive him it after his lies.

"Will the one thing that hurt me or made me panic slash worry was the lie you told me, every day for 4 years I'll never get back my four years."

He looked so pained I almost hugged him almost. Weston growled and pulled me closer probably seeing how close I was to forgiving him. I let him hold me. It felt right, at least I knew why. Weston pulled me away and looked deep into my eyes, I looked back just as deep. His eyes aren't ice they're snowflakes gentle and unique.

"Evelyn, go change. Party is at 4:30pm it's 4:00 now."

I widened my eyes. 30 minutes!?

"Ah! I guess I better go!"

Weston nodded and let me go. I turned back looking at Will who still wore Aline's expression. I shook my head once and turned away.

Walking down the hallway I reached my room and walked in. Pawing through my closet frantically I found a perfect outfit.

It had long sleeves and it didn't cover my shoulders. The back of the black dress has a V and black lace covered the back and it had a skirt which flowed to my knees. A gold belt as around the waist. I had black pumps and went to quickly apply makeup.

I didn't cake my face and always kept it to a minimal. I braided my hair from one side that connected to the other side making a bun on that side. I wore thin gold bracelets and small hoop earrings. Applying makeup I had winged eyeliner slightly darker pink lips.

Looking in the mirror and thinking I looked decent enough I walked downstairs. After grabbing a clutch with a gold lining. Downstairs I saw Weston straightening his cuff. I loved his outfit.

He wore a sports coat not buttoned letting me get a view of his shirt. His shirt was tailored to show his muscles and abs. I subtly checked my mouth corners, I'd die of embarrassment. He turned to me and stood frozen. I stopped hesitantly. Did I look bad? He growled.

"Hurry."

I winced that was...gruff. Standing next to him I almost expected an arm held out for me. He didn't he stood stiffly away. Weston longed for the black car skating for us and I walked to it. The chauffeur opened the door for me, he didn't even beat Weston to it. Weston sing didn't my chest hurt a little.

What'd I do? I felt a small tear spring in my eye. I blinked it away. I felt a lump in my throat I shoved it down. We drove in awkward silence what happened to that comfortable silence we had? The car rumbles to a stop. The chauffeur opened my door Weston walking ahead not even waiting for me. I stared wide-eyed, wasn't I something to him? I sped walked up closer I tapped his shoulder he flinched away.

Ouch...

"Ah uh never mind..." I said miserably why was I hurt?

He nodded stiffly and opened the door to the large house, oh so he didn't forget.

A flood of faces welcomed me. Everyone greeted him and me somehow knowing me. I saw a bar and walked straight over. Weston didn't even protest he was pulled away by a young blonde. Great I thought miserably, have him!

I felt a tear and didn't bother to blink it away it stayed there threatening to fall. I slumped in the chair. I slammed a fist on the bar. A man came to greet me. He had baby eyes, dark brown hair and a smile so bright I was a looking at the sun. The cutest part was the part where he had black square glasses giving him a sexy nerd vibe. He looked at me also analyzing me.

"What drink would you like?"

I raised an eyebrow "Aren't you going to ask 'Can I help you'?"

He laughed (what a charming sound) "Well you came for a drink not stupid questions right?"

I laughed in return I liked him he really did have a sexy nerd vibe "Whats your name?"

"My name is Locke my friends like to me Sherlock since I'm apparently a "smart a*s" "

I smiled "I find it intriguing."

I turned away looking for Weston. My eyes landed in something that made my core twist in hatred. The blonde was practically pawing at Weston, tugging at his shirt and hair. I looked back at Locke mischievously. Two can play that game.

*******************************************

Ok important Q no responses I'll just decide. So I make the chapters long. And k was thinking, I won't have many chapters of it is this long so shorter chapters for more chapters or longer chapters and less chapters. Hope you like!
-True Potato