Chapter 7 W-Werewolf?!

After finishing our lunch with light small talk Weston led me back to the car. I looked back quizzically.

"Weston," the name was getting more and more familiar, "Aren't we going to clear the picnic?"

He glanced at me "No need I'll have the servants do that," He paused "I want you to enjoy yourself."

I felt a small blush come on. I looked at him again, "Thank you..."

He seemed to brighten at my words and pulled me into a hug. He leaned into the crook of my neck and took a deep breath. I never noticed before as we've only hugged about three times but he always took deep breaths. Almost breathing my scent. Weston snuggled his face closer and sparks danced alive. I didn't realize I had hugged him back holding myself against him. Taking one more breath Weston broke the hug.

The drive home was silent but not to the point where it was uncomfortable. Someone once told me "You know your comfortable with someone when it's silent and there's no need to fill the quiet." That was me and Weston. Somehow I felt a bond with him and didn't have the urge to speak now when it was silent, as I once did.

Weston pulled up to the mansion and opened my door. I smiled at him I liked a gentleman. He held his arm out for me but I hesitated and his expression seemed to harden ever so slightly. Taking quick note of this I laced my arm with his and walked through the double doors.

Inside was Will..? I tried to break free from Weston's grip but he held tighter. Giving up I spoke to Will instead.

"Will? What are you doing." I coughed uncomfortably "Remember his um threat?"

I stared at him long and hard imploring him to understand. He ignored any warnings I attempted.

"So Mr. Stoneheart how's Evelyn?"

Weston's expression became cold and unfeeling. "Fine. What are you doing here."

I looked up at him. His jaw was clenched and his other hand was clenched tightly in a fist.

Will sneered "I'm going to ruin you."

Weston's face looked impassive but a flicker of fear proved to me he had something to fear.

"Try me."

"Fine."

Will walked over and snatched me from Weston's iron grip how I don't know. He yanked me along.

"Will what's happening where's Winston?"

He looked at me warmly the exact opposite look he gave Weston. "You'll see soon enough."

Weston trailed us as we went to the large yard. Will opened the door and stepped outside and pulled me along. Weston followed quickly and stood near me. Will took several steps back from me and Weston had an iron grip on my waist.

"You wouldn't dare, if you do you'd ruin your chance with my mate also! Not that you had one!"

Will looked at me "We'll see. After all, I spent the last 4 years with her..."

I looked at him quizzically, last four years...? I looked back to Will but there was no trace of him just Winston?! Something wasn't right but I ignored it I wasn't willing to face it. I started towards him but Weston stopped me.

"Let me go! It's Winston!"

Weston looked at me with sadness clouding his eyes. "Take a longer look."

Before I could question his meaning sounds of sickening cracks pulled my attention to Winston. But it wasn't Winston, it was the mystical white wolf.

My knees buckled. It couldn't be! Winston was a dog! But Will? Where he was I feared to ask. Then taking a longer look like Weston ordered I realized this white wild wolf was anything but ordinary. It was about as tall as Weston who was around 6 foot. It also looked a lot stronger than the average wolf. The build of the wolf was buffer than pictures of wolves I had seen.

"Weston?"

"What."

"Where's Will and Winston?"

My voice trembled because I feared the answer. Instead of answering Weston just growled at the wolf. I once again heard the sound of bones cracking. The wolfs fur receded and the skin underneath reminded me of someone. The claws shrank into fingernails. The snout morphed into a nose and saw not a wolf but Will.

The world suddenly swirled. Even outside I felt like suffocating. My vision blurred. My knees buckled and Weston caught me. I saw black spots dance across my vision every noise was muffled and I felt light-headed. I tried to say something but even my voice was muffled. The last thing I remember was Will running toward me asking I was alright and being carried away princess style.

I woke up in the softest bed I've ever felt. And I had thought my bed was soft. A wet towel was on my for head and I saw two figures standing off to the side arguing.

"-your fault! You had to show her!" Weston I thought, he uses that scary tone.

"Weren't you going to tell her?!"

"When the time is right you idiot!"

"I'm the idiot?! I wasn't the one to kidnap a girl claiming she was my mate!"

"Yeah well, she's mine. And what more is I didn't dress up as a dog and pretended to be a house pet for 4 years?! Imagine her devastation when she realized you lied!"

"It's not my fault she wanted to keep me! Besides she loves me, her beloved dog Winston."

I sat up tears stinging my eyes. Weston looked pained and Will looked ashamed but tried to hide it.

"You were Winston?" My voice trembled and my eyes started to blur with tears.

Will looked regretful "I-I'm sorry! I couldn't just run away! You healed my wounds and we grew closer! What was I to do?"

I felt the tears fall. "Fine! I wish I could forgive you but I'd be lying."

Will looked hurt, good, liars don't get mercy. Warm hands wiped away my tears. I looked up to Weston. I gave him a weak smile, as much as he may be possessive he cared for me a little. I looked down fiddling with my hands.

"Weston, what is Will besides a lying b*stard?"

I said it so innocently Weston chuckled.

"Well not just him, it's probably time to tell you. I'm an Alpha Werewolf and your my destined one, or in other words my mate, my Luna."

I stared at him again. Werewolf huh? I blacked out once again.

***************************************

Hey everyone! Hope these are good chapters! I keep taking breaks sorry! I'll try to add lots more chapters. And hope the story is finally sounding more Werewolfy(?) There may not be a lot of chapter like maybe 20 because I make them long for you lovelies And more hot potato scenes. Love you~!
-True Potato