Bonus Scene - Texting

Weston: Hey Evelyn, I know you went out to hang out with friends... Who are they?

Evelyn: Tabby, Maxine, Helen and Alex

Weston: Alex...

Weston: IS THAT A GUY EVELYN YOU BETTER NOT BE CHEATING ON ME IMA GO BEAT HIM UP JUST WACTH ME!

Evelyn: Hon, it's a girl... And you've met her before

Weston: Was it your cousin?

Evelyn: Yeah

Weston: Carry on

***

Evelyn: Can you buy State Farm? I think it's better than what we have

Weston: Ok

Time skip two hours

Weston: Which one?

Evelyn: State Farm.

Weston: Yeah but which one

Evelyn: What do you mean?

Weston: Which farm? I'm with a guy who is selling a potato and tomato farm. Or is it a different type of farm?

Evelyn: ...

Weston: What

Evelyn: Weston I meant the insurance

Weston: Well Billy is disappointed, see you in a bit.

***

Evelyn: Hey

Weston: Hi Evie what's up

Evelyn: Nothing much, but did you eat my potatoes?

Weston: Nope.

Evelyn: It's only us and the kids and they were with me before they went missing, cough up the truth Weston

Weston: Ok ok it's was me but

Evelyn: AHA! HOW DARE YOU I WAS GOING TO EAT THEM

Weston: I didn't want to tell you because this would happen...

Evelyn: You lousy mutt eating my food! Those potatoes meant so much to me! I'm so hurt so hungry

Weston: Babe, we just went out and bought $300 worth of food. And I think you need to get over this potato thing. You are a little obsessed

Evelyn: So? Lots of people are obsessed with potatoes

Weston: Like

Evelyn:

Weston:

Weston: ...What do you do with your time?

******************

Hey guys! Hope that was fun idk felt like you needed another little bonus chapter for being amazing and this was simple enough. And it says a lot about me when I have this picture in my photo album. Yeah I'm the one in the picture... Jk I'm a vegetable that likes couches. Hope you got that joke or I'm weird. Preview of my newest werewolf below! Yeah at first it wasn't a werewolf but I made changes cuz I got like amazing idea look for it when The Possessive Alpha finishes.

Summary~
Colette knew to expect many things from the City of Love, what she didn't expect was a handsome, sexy and charming billionaire named Everett Chavelier.

It's the summer after high school ended for Colette and her friends. After convincing their parents and worked for good grades they managed to get permission to a solo trip to the City of Love. There Colette is thrown into a world of Paris, choices and steamy romance.

"Why do you continue to chase me? Haven't you gotten what you wanted?"

"I'll never get enough, and one way or another I'll make you mine."

Original story. Cannot be recreated or copied in any way or form. Thank you!

Preview~

His French caressed my ears as his hands caresses my skin. Slowing I melted into his embrace his arms encasing me.

He murmured French "Je t'aime. Belle femme. Sois à moi pour toujours" [I love you. Beautiful woman. Be mine forever]

Soft lips pushed against mine expressing a deep passion I didn't know people possessed. But I pushed away. I couldn't.

"W-We can't..."

In his sexy accent he murmured "Oh but mon chéri I think we should."

Once his sentence finished he pushed me onto the luxurious bed...

____________

Yeah it's gonna have the steamy stuff. Bye~!