Bonus Chapter

I sat down on the back porch looking out to the forest. The smooth birch wood creaked a little as I shifted my weight. It's been two years ever since I changed from human to werewolf and I've adjusted to the newly advanced senses.

I closed my eyes and listened. There was a soft babbling of a creek. The happy chirps of birds. The rustling of leaves. The crunch of branches being crushed by some animals feet. Occasional croak from a frog. Breeze flowing through my hair.

A hand placed itself on my shoulder and I was jolted from my thoughts.

My eyes locked with familiar icy blue eyes.

"Hello, Evelyn."

"Hi, Weston."

I smiled, "Are we set for today?"

He nodded and wrapped an arm around my waist. "I can't believe it's been two long happy years."

"Me neither. Thank you Weston, for finding me."

He looked down at me smiling and leaned so close out noses touched.

And in a soft voice, he whispered, "Thank you for being found."

After finishing his sentence he closed the gap between our lips and kissed me passionately. I felt the familiar electricity when he touched me and melted into the kiss. I savored every second until I broke for air.

Weston smiled and pulled away but held my hand. "Let's go now hm?"

I smiled back and nodded.

*************

After getting into the car I fell asleep soon after. I was woken what seemed like seconds later by Weston who was shaking my shoulder gently.

"Evelyn. Evelyn wake up. We're here."

Opened my eyes slowly still groggy.

"Mmmm, we are at the cottage?"

Weston nodded and shook me a little more, "Yes, come on now Evelyn."

I waved my hand around shooing away his comment. "I'm going I'm going!"

He smiled and helped me form the car, I was about to step into the gravel but was lifted into the air.

I squealed and held onto Weston. "Weston what are you doing? You scared me for a second there."

He laughed, "Well you looked so drowsy I thought I'd do you a favor by carrying you in."

I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Your so sweet Weston."

He kissed me back on the lips and pulled back a little while our foreheads still touched.

"I'll never stop caring for you Evelyn, that's why."

"Your so sweet you'll give me diabetes."

Weston's eyes widened and placed me on the floor so fast I almost fell.

"Whoa!"

I stumbled a bit gaining my balance. I placed my hands on my hips and looked at Weston about to question his (little bit) rude behavior but stopped short when I noticed his expression.

His face was so pale it reminded me of that time we went to Disneyland, his eyes were so wide it was odd and his bottom lip was pulled back into a shocked frown ( like-> ∑(゚Д゚) )

I laughed and hugged his waist.

"I'm joking Weston."

He had a slight blush obviously embarrassed, "Oh..."