Chapter 11 Taken

I woke up the next morning. Checking the clock I soon realized it was 10:04am! Would Weston get mad I stayed in so late? I hurried to the bathroom and combed my hair and teeth. Pulling my hair into a ponytail I dashed to the closet.

I grabbed a white tee and shorts. I also wore a light brown knitted sweater longer than my shorts. I added a thin gold necklace to top it off and went downstairs. I walked into the dining area hoping Weston was there.

He wasn't. I looked around looking for a butler/maid hoping he/she'd give me directions to his study. It seemed that no one was even home, I worried. Where was everyone?

Then I had hit by a pang of loneliness. I missed Weston I wanted his arms to wrap around me and console me. I walked alone miserably to the garden. I looked at all the pretty flowers naming each one. Carnations, peonies, lilies, azaleas, Roses... Roses resemble love. I really wanted Weston to be here I didn't know why I needed him so much, oh wait the bonds mates have. I sat on a white bench, memories of our first memory surfacing. I smiled wistfully.

"Evelyn!"

I looked around. Did down one say my name? It was so faint I wasn't at all sure...

"Evelyn!"

No someone is calling for me. I whipped my head back and forth looking.

"Hello?"

I saw Will..?

"Will what are you doing here I thought Weston dealt with you."

He put his hands in his knees breathing heavily.

"He did but taunts just it! He got injured we need you at the hospital!"

I felt my face pale... Weston? Hurt? Tears started to sting my eyes.

"Take me to him!"

Will nodded and ran I followed. We reached a black car with heavily tinted windows, odd. Will held the door opened and I stepped into the back seat. I sat down and hurried Will.

"Will hurry! Please, Weston's hurt! He needs me and I need him!"

A flicker of anger passed on his face I was so distraught I ignored it. He nodded curtly before roaring the engine to life and driving away. He drove a flat 80 miles per hour. Any other situation I'd fear death on the road but in this situation, I had a worse thing to fear. I wondered how Weston was doing. What happened? Eventually, the questions are away at me.

"Will?"

"What?"

"Can I ask you some questions?"

"Sure."

"What happened to Weston? Why did he get hurt? Is he ok? Will he make it?"

"I can't tell you."

"Why not?! I'm the Luna aren't I?"

"Yeah but not to me. I'm in a different pack. Want some water?"

"Sure," I took a big sip "Then why are you taking me?" Dread filled my stomach

"Because you are my bargaining chip."

Then when Will finished his sentence I blacked out my last thoughts were

Son of a B*tch drugged me... I was naive.