Chapter 10 Closer

Weston kept on arm around my waist on the way back to the party. We had just walked through the double doors when Tiffany came back. She had an irritating pitchy voice

"Weston!! Honey! Where were you?"

Weston sighed "Tiffany I already told you, I have a mate and my business is not your business."

She kept screeching "But honnneeeey! Whose the little b*tch who tricked you hmmm?"

I pulled on a deuce elegant look "Me Blondie."

She had a disputed look on her face and squinted at me "Who said that I only see a b*tch."

"Do you need glasses? And a dictionary?"

She scoffed and flipped her ugly hair. She looked over at Weston and licked her lips like he was her prey. She dragged a red finger down his chaste and wrapped her arms around his neck. She pulled herself close to his face.

"Weston, baby... Aren't I more suited for the job? Hmm?"

I was getting increasingly irritated. This woman was running her hands all over Weston, and she is the rudest person I've ever met! She looked at me with such distaste and hatred I snapped.

I pulled her off Weston and threw her to the side. She stumbled into people holding drinks which spilled on her. Good, now she whole 'trashy a*s b*tch look'! Tiffany screeched and looked at me.

"You little B*TCH!"

I smirked smugly wanting to rub it in. "Oh honey, the names Evelyn and don't worry you can always give your dress back to Goodwill!"

Tiffany looked like she was going to snap "EVELYN? YOU ARE A $&@#%!!!!"

I looked at her with fake sweetness "Aw hon you mean it?"

Tiffany looked so furious her hair was frizzy and tangles matching her angry as h*ll look. She grabbed a drink and threw it in my direction. I dodged it, if chick fights taught me one thing it'd be the angry chick always throw a drink.

She looked even madder if that was even possible. Her face was scrunched up in anger/disgust, her face was red and she was shaking her fists in a fit. Child. She screeched and stormed off pushing and shoving anyone in the way. She looked back with a wicked smile.

"You'll regret this Evelyn, I know the future Luna. She will take you down she is my best friend you idiot."

Wow, poor girl... The DJ at the front of the room started to speak.

"All right ladies and gentlemen! Now for the great unveiling! We are going to introduce our new Luna!"

Tiffany smirked evilly. Weston pulled me around the crowd and made me stand next to him on the platform. Everyone cheered and clapped. I smiled and waved shyly. Tiffany stood in the crowd shell-shocked. I smirked.

***************

Weston was driving the car back and became tense and uncomfortable again. After making up he was going to shut me out? I placed a hand gently on his arm as we pulled up to his mansion. He flinched. I put two hands and leaned closer.

"Weston?"

I leaned in more trying to see his face my hands plopped and I fell and his side, his lap.

"Don't touch me!"

He shoved me off and I sat hurt. Tears stung my eyes. I guess he didn't really love me. Weston's eye widened in shock.

"No no! Evelyn, I didn't mean it in sorry! Evelyn!"

I ran from the car. Bursting into the house I ran to my room and plopped on the bed. Tears streamed down my face. I fell for it. I didn't mean anything heck he just lied about Tiffany. He portly was going to meet her later. The door creaked open.

"Go away!"

"No Evelyn I need to clear this up! We can't just leave this alone! A life full of mistrust is a life half lived."

I lifted my head. "Well, *sniff* why are you so tense first before the party and when we left... Are you just putting on a show?"

"God no! Evelyn, I love you..."

L-Love me? I felt so happy, but doubt had to crept itself into my brain. "You didn't answer me, why were you avoiding me."

Weston tensed up again. He gulped visibly, "Well uh you see I er..."

I stood up prepping to leave "It's ok I get it." I said miserably.

I walked to the door and opened it a little. A hand slammed it closed and I flinched. Weston trapped me by putting two hands on Sachs use of my head. He leaned close and nuzzles into my neck.

"Evelyn... Do you really want to know?"

I gulped "Y-Yes."

He began kissing my neck causing me to shiver in delight. He sent sparks all over.

"Evelyn when I saw you, you were so so beautiful... I had to avoid you or I was going to take you then and there. It takes all my control not to now.."

I shivered again. He made me feel so amazing. Weston began to kiss my neck rougher. I moaned lightly. He moved his lips to mine. He licked my bottom lip I opened my mouth in surprise he moved his tongue around my mouth. I moaned. Seconds later he did too. He wrapped his hands around my waist making me stay. He moved back to my neck and when he reached my weak spot he nipped it and kissed it. I let out a louder moan. I knew he left a mark. Weston pulled me to the bed. I pushed him lightly.

"I-I don't want this now..."

He nodded reluctantly. He pushed himself away. He stared into my eyes and then left after saying.

"I love you, Evelyn..."

I looked up at him, I know he expected the same. But did I really?

"I, l-love you too Weston."

He left smiling. I smiled too.

I loved him and he loved me, and somehow that's all that mattered.

******************************************

Hope you are enjoying! Sorry if hot potato wasn't hot enough don't have much experience writing it. I have been thinking I'll update 2-3 chapters each day. 2 probably on weekdays more if I have time. Thank you and enjoy!
-True Potato