«Chapter 4»

Leo

"No Greg I'm not ok!" I scream. "You hypnotised me into hurting my own baby sister, my angle! I was supposed to protect her when you hit her. I was supposed to be there for her when you rejected her. I should've helped her when you raped her!" I sob.

"And why the sudden change?" He hisses.

"Cause she left because of you, you f*king as*hole! It's true, i never knew what i had until it was gone!"

That's when Theo comes up:"What's happening here?" He yells.

I immediately fling my arms around my twin brother:"She left Theo, all because of me and the pack of course. But i should've been there for her, i wasn't. I'm such a bad brother. She left. She freaking left." I sob

"What do you mean?" He asks me with a puzzled expression on his face.

"Greg rejected Samantha, she was his mate and well, she, she, Samantha left!" I yell while showing him the notes.

He gasps, he looks at me. Then at Greg and all of a sudden his eyes turn black. What, how? Only Alphas eyes turn black. "You're lucky that you're the Alpha!" He screams before running off.

Greg looks at me with a white face:"I'll send search troops" he whispers. And then he's gone, leaving me alone in my sisters room as I cry.

Samantha   

I sigh as i stand up and try climbing the tree, keyword try, I've got to find a place to sleep. I sigh as i fall on the ground with a hard 'thump'. I yell out of pure agony as my old wounds open themselves up, I immediately gasp and put a hand on my mouth, what if rogues hear me?

I cry in my knees out of pure agony when i see 3 figures appear in front of me. "Hi slut, want to come over tonight?" One of them laughs.

Rogues. "Please, please leave me alone!" I whisper as the middle one takes a step towards me.

"New at being a rogue? We could teach you some interesting stuff in our bedroom" he snarls, causing me to flinch.

I step backwards and hit the tree. I want to shift but i can't, Theo told me not to tell anyone. Theo, his name sends a pang of hurt trough my heart. "OK, you don't want the bedroom?" One of them asks, noticing the tears in my eyes. "Why not just against the tree" he laughs.

One of the guys steps forward. He has electric blue hair and matching eyes. The one next to him takes a step closer too. This one has purple hair and brown eyes. The last one is ginger with amber eyes. Purple grabs my wrist and i try to get out of his grip, but he just hits me. Suddenly one of them yells:"We can only have her after boss does!"

They all groan and the next second one of them hits me. My head hits the tree and i fall on my knees, only causing the three boys to laugh. The ginger pulls me up by my hair as blue hits me again. I feel myself become weak before falling into darkness.

Dylan

I'm the alpha of the Blood Moon pack. Just in case you didn't know, we're a a not so rich pack. And I'm going for a run. That's all you need to know.

I pant as i keep running cause Howler, my wolf doesn't want to stop. That's when the smell hits me. Rogues!