«Chapter 14»

Flame

The woman that looks like the night and everything about her screams 'Goddess' walks over to me. She places her hand on my head and closes her eyes and i can see that her black eyelashes are nicely draped against her cheeks.

She then opens her eyes, and i immediately shift my gaze to the floor. She puts two fingers underneath my chin and pulls it up, making me stare right into her grey moons. Why do I feel like Andy's experiencing the same?

The woman starts speaking: "I hereby make you're change official and Flame, you should know something."

I nod and she speaks again, her beautiful voice do gun in my ears:"You're mum, was good. You're father though was evil. They found out they were mates but they couldn't get along so they came to me. I gave you're mother a somewhat evil wolf and you're dad a somewhat good wolf, exactly 9 months later, they had 2 children, twins to be exact. The twins were gifted as they could shapeshifting into anything and everything. However, you my darling are more a demon like you're father. From today on, you will have to learn to control the urge to suck blood and souls out of people." She says as i stare at her, completely dumbfounded.

"Now you're real name isn't Flame." I feel myself chocking on my saliva, ANOTHER name? I mean, are three names not enough? "It's Red Flame Night." She whispers.

"You're brothers name is Blue Andrew Night. You're hair tough," she continues, studying my hair "changed colour faster than it should have since you're a crystal wolf. Anyway," before continuing she moved her fingers on one hand as if she's playing a piano. A plain white round mirror appears out of nowhere, it's showing my hair and not my face. Weird.
The woman pets my hair and every time her hand touches some of it it changes colour. I close my eyes for a couple of se comes until i feel her removing her hand.

I look into the mirror and gasp in shock, my hair looks like a living shampoo add, so soft and silky. It's pitch black in the top but as it goes down it changes into gold, to orange and finally red in the shape of a flame.

I look into her eyes and images of animals in the same colour of my hair appear in my mind. A beautiful Panther, graceful snake, peacock and more. Some of them like the humongous snake, gigantic fox, beautiful mermaid and graceful owl stay a bit longer, every time with the words 'only you' hovering in my mind.

The woman hands me a ring. It's black with beautiful blood red Ruby's in it. "You're a demon" she says. "A shapeshifting demon"
Ring:

"So Red, let me tell you the legend of the twins," she says "once upon a time in a castle far far away from here, two twins were born

"So Red, let me tell you the legend of the twins," she says "once upon a time in a castle far far away from here, two twins were born. One was born in the dark and evil side of the castle, she is a demon with a good wolf to balance her. The second twin tough was born in the good side of the castle. He is a fairy (no he doesn't have wings and a staff) with a somewhat mischievous wolf to balance him out.

These twins were sent to Earth on their 12th birthday which was 21/09/3012. It is said that when they grow up, their memory will start coming back. These twins are the royalty of demons and fairy's so they won't destroy each other.

One of the twins was a crystal wolf and on her 18th birthday she will receive her elemental powers. Her strongest power would be fire.

The other twin only has water&wind. The demon will have normal red eyes at first, which is common. But on her 18th birthday her eyes will be a more vibrant red. The other twins eyes would be a bright, bright blue.

To hide these eyes they would have the ability to turn their eyes violet. You and Blue are these twins. You and Blue are THE twins." She finishes.

"You're parents are still alive, mom is good while dad is evil." She whispers. "You will find them soon. You'll find them really, really soon."

"You can't tell a single soul except you're brother and people can only know when you find you're mate. Cause the werewolf council thinks of you as a threat. People are aloud to find out when you find you're mate. Now go, you're future awaits!"

I scream as i shoot upright in my bed. Was it a dream? I feel something heavy on my hand and i lift it up to see what it is. I gasp, it's the ring. It wasn't a dream. It was real. I'm a demon. I'm a freaking demon and my brother is a freaking fairy!