«Chapter 19»

Red

I let my eyes slide over the document again, I'm not mistaken right? And surely, it's there, in big and bold:

BLUE NIGHT ACCEPTED AS MALE LEAD ACTOR.

"You," I slowly whisper, poking him in the chest. "Got the lead role as a actor?!"

He chuckles:"Yup!"

I scream, jumping straight into his arms as he twirls me around. I give him a sisterly kiss on the cheek before speaking:"Get ready for the New Years party, we have to be there in ten."

He nods and walks up the stairs, probably to get ready. I turn around and sigh, tonight is gonna be very memorable.

Pit bull is going to rap, while I'm going to sing. On stage. In front of the whole crowd. The thought makes my stomach squirm and do crazy backflips, but i ignore it and sink down into the couch.

That's when Xavier barges in. "Are you ready? The pack is!"

I chuckle at his sudden outburst. "Yup, but Blue is-" I get cut off by the one and only.

"I am what?" Blue asks, hopping down the stairs.

"Nothing." I mumble, rolling my eyes at his childish behaviour. "Let's go."

We both walk outside, where 8 limousines are parked. The last seven are packed, but the one in the front catches my attention as i see Cara waving at me from inside it.

I walk over to the limo, the boys following behind me. A man clad in pure white steps out of the drivers seat and opens the door for us. I mumble a quiet than you before jumping in next to Cara. Xavier and Blue sit across is.

I steal a quick glance at Cara and realise how pretty she looks. She's wearing a one sleeved red dress with strapped heels. Her make up is heavy and her lips look blood red. Her hair is pulled up into a bun, a red rose clip holding it in place.

"Wow, you look breathtaking." I compliment her.

Cara smiles at me. "Thanks, you look nice too!"

I let out a nervous chuckle, the nerves in my stomach almost killing me as the streets whoosh past.

Cara rubs my back with her hand. "Don't be nervous Red, you're going to do amazing!" She chirps, without a single trace of doubt.

I nod at her before turning my gaze toward the window. I place my hands on either side of my face and stick my nose to the window.

I hear faint chuckles behind me, but i can only focus at the breathtaking disco club in front of us. It's the shape of a ginoganticgianormous disco ball. As in, very big. What is even weirder, is that it's round and sways from left to right, it's colours lighting up the whole street.

I am startled by the door suddenly opening. I look up to see a laughing Blue. I roll my eyes at him and get out of the car, immediately getting surrounded by bodyguards.

"Trained black cats. Kill first, suspect later." Blue whispers in my ear.

I nod, even though his words make me nervous. I mask my scent before stepping inside.

There is a giant disco ball on the ceiling, and the floor is straight even though it sways from left to right. There's people sitting on couches, drinking alcohol, making out, or just plain enjoying themselves.

I shift my gaze to the right, where i find a sparkly diver stage with amazing lighting. Blue, Xavier and Cara give me a thumbs up before disappearing into the crowd.

I follow the black cat bodyguards backstage. There's a handsome man, who looks in his early twenties standing there with a wide grin plastered on his face.

He has midnight black hair and a sun kissed skin. He's also wearing a black uniform. He stretches his hand out to me and i hesitantly shake it. "Hi, I'm Martin, today's host." He introduces himself.

"Hi Martin, I'm-"

"You're the legendary Red." He says sighing.

I nod in response as he lends me his arm. I hook mines with his and he leads us up some silver stairs, onto stage.

"Hello everybody!" Martins voice booms trough the speakers as he unhooks his arm. Everybody's attention is suddenly pulled towards and they stare at me with curiosity until some of them start cheering, clapping or even screaming.

"Red!"

"Omg, she's the winner of the Xfactor!"

"RED, MY NAME IS CAROL AND I'M YOU'RE BIGGEST FAN!"

"You're violet eyes and black and red hair is amazing!"

"I'm hungry."

The last person, if I'm correct it's a guy, sounds bored. I look around the room with curiosity until my gaze lands on him.

He has piercing blue eyes that stare right trough my soul. I shiver a bit before Martin continues speaking:"Today the legendary Red Flame Night will be performing so put you're hands together for her first song, GET ON THE FLOOR, featuring Pitbull!"

-

I yawn as i put my book on the little table next to me. That's when the digital clock catches my attention. It's 4:09 am. I've been reading for 2 hours straight after i came home.

Yawning once again I stand up, stretching myself and getting ready for bed as the doorbell rings.

I can't help but let out a few cuts words, who's there at this time? Grumbling to myself i open the door. And I freeze.

There's a guy in front of me, he has black hair and light red eyes. His skin is pale, just like mines, even though mines is slightly paler. And his lips are a natural reddish. Like mines are naturally red, his are lighter.

His scent tells me everything. He's a demon. He crouches down on one knee and stares at the ground, while one of his hands is on the ground, the other arm is slung over his raised knee.

Then he stands up, dusting off his pants. The words he speaks after that make me catch my breath:"I know you're parents."

A/N

DRAMA

DRAMA

DRAMA

DRAMA

ALERT