«Chapter 7»

Dylan

Flame looks at me with total disbelief:"You, accept me?" She stutters. Then the glow in her beautiful but rare red eyes fades:"As a o-o-omega?"

I look at her innocent little face and just can't believe that anyone can hurt her. "No" I answer confidently "As my sister thus a Alpha!"

Her eyes widen and she looks at me with surprise and happiness. Then i stare back at her:"I'll go and get you some clothes ok, just stay here, don't move and I'll get food as well!"

I run out the door, feeling bad for leaving my sister behind. I rush to Zoe's room and barge in:"Zoe, remember you got some clothes for her?" I pant. "Quick i need them! Oh and a towel. And food. And her name is Flame and-"

I get cut off by Zoe who starts laughing:"I've never seen you this excited before Alpha."

I flush slightly as she then throws some clothes at my face. "Hey!" I shout.

But i haven't got time so i rush over to Flame, who's sitting on her bed, scribbling something on a notebook. "I got you clothes!" I scream, causing her to Yelp and flinch.

Then she looks my way and smiles:"okay!"

I toss the clothes at her, she slowly stands up and walks to the shower as i watch her. I sigh, I've got such a amazing sister, i like her already! I can't wait to introduce her to the pack, they'll love her! Plus I need to talk to the Elders about her sudden change.

I sigh and walk into my office to see how we're doing on money. I sink down into my seat and open up my Ibanana C120. It's basically a new product from Banana, even tough it's 120th model is already out. But that's how things go in the 31st century.

I flip open a hologram and check the amount of money that's being wasted: $76 million per year. I sigh, we only collect about $74 million per year, that's so not enough knowing that i have to have at least $10 million with me to keep the pack happy, investments, etc.

I don't know what to do, every pack member already gives 1/4 of their earnings to the pack, but still. We need more money desperately, especially now we've got depts on a couple of packs. In total $12 million. Ugh, it's so damn hard being a Alpha. Maybe Flame can help, i mean she looks like a talented girl, there must be some job she can get. 1 person won't be enough for all of the money, but it's better than nothing. The thing is i don't want to push her into getting a job. She's nice and amazing and everything. I can't hurt her or force her, i love her as my sister.

I remember that when i saved her, i felt this bond that tells me to keep her safe, to treat her as my own blood, to keep her happy. It's not exactly like this mate bond, but a brother sister bond.

Then it hits me, I'm gonna have to ask her about her past to put a file together and add it to my pack. I just hope it's not to hard for her.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts as i hear a nock in he door. "Come in!" I yell at the door.

My Beta, Xavier comes in:"Alpha there's a girl downstairs who keeps calling you're name." He says In a nervous tone.

Immediately i jump up:"Oh shit, Flame!"

I bolt out of my office to her hospital room and barge in. What i see breaks my heart, she's sitting there crying in her knees. I quickly sit next to her and put two fingers underneath her chin and pull it up, so her eyes meet mine. Immediately there's some kind of glow in them and she hugs me:"I tough... Tough... You l-l-left me!" She says in between sobs.

That's all i need to be convinced that she feels the brother sister bond too. "Flame, i would never ever leave you!" I whisper in her ear.

I pull back and look at the dress she's wearing, it's pretty. It suits her, matches the beautiful red of her eyes. The scars she had when i first saw her had disappeared.

She blushes as she sees me staring and uncomfortably fidgets with the bottom of her ribbon:"Do i look fine?" She whispers

I smile a bright smile:"You look perfect Flame! I can't wait to introduce you to my pack!" I immediately realise that all of her scars and bruises i had seen earlier had disappeared.

She turns nervous, i can see it on her face:"Do you think they'll like me? I mean I'm just a little ugly girl who was treated like shit I'm her previous pack."

My heart shatters into a million pieces and i lift her chin so her blood red eyes stare into mines. "Don't. Ever. Think. That. Of yourself. You're previous pack didn't recognise you're awesomeness, you're amazing, sweet, nice and every single compliment in the world!"

"Even beautiful?" She asks me with a unsure emotion in her eyes.

"Especially beautiful!" I smile. "Now, you can't stay in this hospital room forever can you?"

She looks at me and then slowly shakes her head. "No?" She answers, but it comes out more like a question.

I gently pick her up and she squeals, grabbing my shirt and burying her face in my chest. Then she looks up at me and let's out a beautiful laugh. One that will make anyone else around, including me, laugh with her. Then i carry her upstairs as i bump into Diana, the slut. I didn't force her to become a slut, but she just spreads her legs for anything with a c*ck. "What Diana?" I snarl, causing Flame to flinch and burry her head in my chest again.

"Who is that ugly little bitch?" Diana says in her horrible squeaky voice.

I feel a shudder run trough Blue as Diana continues:"I've never seen someone that ugly in my life! Wait, she looks like a maid, is she the pack maid? Cause i desperately need one to manicure my feet! That little slut should be helping me instead of being in you're arms!" She squeaks.

I feel my chest getting wet as constant shivers run trough Flame. "Diana, get out of my way, you slut, you will not disrespect her!" I yell.

Then I push her aside and run upstairs with Flame. As soon as Diana is out of earshot i whisper:"hey, Flame, it's ok, Diana's just jealous ok, don't cry Flame, please. It makes me cry too when you do."

She looks up at me with puffy red eyes:"really?"

"Yes! Why would i lie!" I say.

She smiles and i smile back, then i carry her to one of the rooms and open the door. Flame gasps:"OMG Dylan! This is amazing!"