«Chapter 16»

2 months later
A/N this is a filler chapter, where Red tells you what has been happening, it is important if you want to understand the story. Thanks.
Red (her previous name was Flame)

Its been 2 months. 2months since I've left my old pack. 2 months since I've started training. 2 months since I've found out I'm a demon. Later Xavier and Clara found out mine and Bleu's bsecret, but they promised to not tell anyone.

It was hard at the beginning, trying to ignore the smell of people's souls. But i mastered it.

-

I look at Xavier, who stares back at me, his eyes wide. I can feel my horns, tail and fangs starting to grow at the scent of his soul. My breathing goes heavy as i try to control myself, which is almost impossible.

I slowly start walking towards him, even as i try not to. "Red, stop, i can't hurt you, but please stop!"

A scream rips trough the air as i launch myself at him, not being able to handle the sweet scent of his soul.

Just as i grab him something cold splashes over me and I'm pulled out of my trance. I look to my right, where Blue (previously called Andy) is standing, with water swirling around his finger.

He points the finger at me and the water huts my face. I ignore him and look back at Xavier, who's eyes are still wide of fear. "Omg, oh my god, Xavier I am so so sorry, i didn't mean to, i-"

Before i can say anything, he places his hand in front of my mouth. "It's fine Red, next time just try to suck a animals soul instead."

-

Shapeshifting, was and still is fun, only problem is that i can only do it in front of Xavier, Clara, Bleu and someone else who you'll meet later. Plus i have to make sure nobody sees me.

-

I smiled as Cara and Xavier walked into the pack house, completely oblivious to my presence. They're supposed to meet Blue and me in there to have a movie marathon.

I quickly picture a wasp in my mind, and a couple of seconds later i can feel my body moulding into a wasp shape as the world grows bigger.

I buzz over to the birch door and set my tiny feet on the mat. The mat seems to recognise me and the door opens. (It's the 31st century)

I tip toe inside, trying not to make a single sound. In front of me, a giant Blue, a humongous Xavier and a gigantic Clara.

I used my tiny wings and flapped them about, slowly flying. The tree giant people in front of me searched for the source of the buzzing that could be heard.

Then Clara's eyes met mine and a shrill scream made its way out of her mouth. She jumps out of the sofa and runs to the corner of the room.

Xavier and Blue follow her example. I shift back, roaring in laughter.

-

My best friend is called Raven. She's the vampire princess. We met each other out hunting.

Today is a big day. A very big day. All the immortal singers of the 21st century have started singing again and become popular.

What's so big about that? Well, I'm joining Xfactor, which means that if I'm lucky, I'll get to meet them!

Ok so you might be thinking, why would they start singing again? Well because singing is something they like doing. The thing is, their pretty much immortal, so the humans would get suspicious. So they fake their deaths, take a break and return the next century, when the human world has forgotten all about them.

They started singing about a couple of months ago, and I'm like such a big fan of One Direction, Taylor Swift and Meghan Traitor.

Anyway, did i tell you that I've got my powers under control? I can control all the elements and some extra stuff.

According to some immortals, the xfactor has changed. As in, now you need to have you're original songs, different judges, rules, etc.
Alpha Trey was the one who told me to join after i sang at his bonfire.

Oh and last but not least, i still have panic attacks.