«Chapter 6»

Dylan

I don't realise that I've fallen asleep with my head on the girls bed when all of a sudden she screams. I bolt upright and look at the girl, her eyes are filled with horror as she starts shivering violently all over. "Hey, hey it's ok!" I whisper. I try to touch her arm but she flinches and screams again.

Her body starts vibrating even more and she lets out bloodcurdling screams, making me feel so damned bad for her. She's staring into nothing and she keeps screaming. That's when the door slams open and doctor Zoe walks in. "Zoe, what's wrong with her?" I scream, so she can hear me.

"She's having a panic attack!" She screams back.

"Why? What? How?"

Zoe runs over to the girl puts a needle in her neck. The girl falls down unconscious, her eyes still filled with fear as they slowly close. "Sorry Alpha, i had to drug her cause her heartbeat was so fast, she could've died!" Zoe says.

"Zoe, are you sure that was a panic attack? I mean panic attacks for wolves are normally heavy breathing and shiver a little for like a couple of seconds?" I say.

"Alpha, i think it has something to do with her past." She answers quietly.

"What past?" I ask Zoe, not expecting an answer.

"Well Alpha, her body shows signs of rape, abuse, emotional pain and probably rejection. The thing is, it's got to be more, even with all of these this panic attack was way to bad."

I feel anger build up in me, why would someone abuse, rape, emotionally hurt and reject such a beautiful girl?! I can't stand it, did the Alpha not care about his pack member enough to protect her. These thoughts rush trough my head as Zoe speaks again:"Alpha, i think you should be gentle towards her, she really needs someone who cares."

Samantha

I hear a girl talking as i wake up again. "Alpha, i think you should be gentle towards her, she really needs someone who cares." She says.

Is there a Alpha in this room? And who are they talking about? As my eyes adjust to the light i see a girl walking outside, leaving the blonde here. His eyes flash across the room, until they meet mines. He has beautiful blue orbs and a sun kissed skin. "Hi, how are you feeling?" He smiles.

He walks towards me and i whimper as i shrink into a little ball. "Hey, i won't hurt you." The blonde says.

I look up to see that his head is hovering above me. Immediately i flinch and try to make myself as small as possible. "Hey, hey, it's alright, I'm here for you okay, just give me a chance. I'll be you're brother and protect you!" He says in a soft yet loud voice.

I cringe by the thought of him being like Leo. "Leo or Theo?" I ask him without actually realising that he probably has no idea what I'm talking about.

To my surprise a smile creeps up on his face:"Theo" he says.

I smile back as he pulls me in a sudden hug:"I will never let anyone hurt you..." He whispers.

He makes me think of Theo, my loving, caring brother. Will i ever see him again? Will I? Is he mad at me for leaving? What is he doing now? Without actually realising I'm hugging blonde. "Who are you?" I manage to choke out.

"I'm Alpha Greyson from the blood moon pack, but you can call me Dylan, you?" He asks.

I immediately pull away from our hug as i realise he's a alpha. He asked me for my name, should i tell him? Should I? He looks at me realising i won't answer:"Have you ever imagined yourself as the badass girl everyone wants? I mean you certainly look like one!" He laughs.

Now he said that, I've actually not. I try to imagine myself with black hair and black make up, pretty sweet. I open my eyes and see Dylan look at me with total surprise and horror in his eyes:"What?" I ask him.

He pulls out his phone, a BPhone 193 and tells me to sit up and turn around. I smile as he clicks a picture. Then he shows to me it:

I gasp when i see that i have black hair that fades to red

I gasp when i see that i have black hair that fades to red. My hair now matches my eyes, they are red. Oh my god i feel so good. "How did you?" Dylan asks. His eyes are that wide I'm scared that they'll pop out.

"I don't know, maybe we should ask the elders?"

He scratches his chin and seems to drift off in his thoughts before smiling and nodding at me:"OK, but you still haven't told me who you are?"

I hesitate for a second. I don't want to be Samantha. That name reminds me off all the pain that I've been trough. It reminds me of how weak i am.

"You can pick a new name, choose wisely, you won't get to choose again." He says, noticing my hesitation and using Theo James dialogue from divergent.

I start thinking, i mean i want to change my name, but i somehow want to keep my brothers and my parents memories. So i decide on something I've always wanted to be my name:"Flame, my name is Flame Night!" I answer, to my surprise, my voice sounds confident and I'm feeling safe around this boy. What's happening to me?

Dylan looks at me and smiles. Then he cheers:"Welcome to the pack Flame!"