«Chapter 11»

Andrew/Dylan/Andy

I continue telling Flame my story: "These powers would help the children to kill Shadow if he turned evil, you see demons and fairy's are enemies.

One faithful day Shadow was walking trough a forest when a demon Lord appeared in front of him. The demon said that Shadows nice behaviour towards fairies was unacceptable. The demons name was Lincoln.

Shadow snarled at him, he would never ever let his fairy down. But that was a bad move, Linc grabbed Shadow by his throat and threatened to kill Crystal if Shadow didn't leave fairyland and return to hell.

Shadow couldn't live with knowing that Crystals death was his fault so he agreed. Before going away he called Crystals wolves. He wrote a note for his beloved mate:

Hi Crystal
I'm sorry, i have to leave.
Remember Crystal, i love you more than anyone and don't hesitate to marry some other guy that makes you happy.
You will need him to take care of our baby.
Name the child with the colour of their names. Oh and i forgot to tell you that You're pup might be a werewolf, I'm part werewolf, as i told you already. Only one kid can have the Crystal wolves powers, you're father gave me that as a gift, he said that one of my children will be a Crystal wolf.
If you can't handle it, drop it off by a a family on earth, in protection of a Crystal wolf.
That's what i call the moon goddesses children, Crystal wolves.
Sorry my fairy princess
Remember, i love you more than anything.
This isn't a goodbye, this is a see you soon - Shadow.

With that he left on his way to hell." I sigh, that's a long story. I feel Flames gaze on me so i turn to her:"Mum and dad used to tell me this story! But it's real, only families with Crystal wolves know."

"How come they never told me?" She asks.

My electric blue eyes stare into her blood red ones:"They knew you were a Crystal wolf, they thought that if they told you, you could be in danger."

She mouths a 'o' and looks towards the window as a smile creeps up on her face. Then i remember:"I'll tell you more later, We need to go downstairs!"

She gives me a confused look but nods and silently follows me. I suck in a deep breath and mind link my beta Xavier:"is everything ready?"

"Yes Alpha" he answers.

"Good, I'm coming."

I grab Flames wrist and pull her in front of me, then i nudge her with my hand, telling her to go down the stairs. I silently follow her as she giggles for no reason, girls.

One staircase climb later:

Flame gasps as she looks towards the beautifully decorated living room. It has red curtains and beautiful candles as decorations. The whole room was filled with electronic candles.

I stepped in front of her and pulled the curtains down. Then i pressed the light switch and all the lights went off. I heard a faint gasp and a 'wow'. My wolf mentally smiles, our twin sister likes it!

I walk over to Flame and stretch my hand out to her, she takes it and we both walk out the door, where all the pack members are waiting for us.

Just as we step outside I see Flame next to me closing her eyes and taking a deep breath, she clutched my hand starts taking deep breaths. Then she looks up to see my 120 or something pack members that have gathered today.

I take a deep breath before I start my terrible little speech:"Fellow pack members, today we have gathered to welcome a new person in our pack, but this isn't just any person. This is my twin sister!" I hear some gasps coming from the crowd but I ignore them and continue my talk.

"Her name is Flame Night and as i vowed, i would change my name back to Andrew when I found any of my family members so from now on I will be called Andrew Night! I expect each and everyone of you to welcome her open heartedly, no matter what her past or what her future! She is on the same rank as me so any disrespect to get will not be tolerated. I would like everyone to keep her past a secret, anyone who thinks they can't do that step up now, cause if this secret comes out I will hunt down the person who spread it and personally tear them apart!" I growled.

Most of the pack members flinch or whimper and no one raised a hand. I take a deep breath. "Follow me!" I command.

I turn around on my heels open the door. Flame walks in and i gesture towards the red seat in the middle. She nods and tip toes over to it, then she lets her body fall onto it.

More of my pack members come in and soon the room is filled. "Let's get ready for the ceremony!" I yell, gaining everyone's attention.

They all extend hands and we stand in a circle around Flame. She looks around, her eyes filled with fear and panic until her gaze lands on me and she immediately calms down.

"Ready?"