«Chapter 18»

Red

I smile a bit as the doorbell rings.

They're here. I quickly walk over to the door, immediately it recognises me and slides open. The second after that I'm attacked with cheers and yelps.

"Wow, it's been so long Red!"

"Congrats on winning Xfactor!"

"What movies are we watching?"

"I can't wait!"

"BACOOOOOOON!"

I didn't need to look around to detect the source of the last shout, as Louis Tomlinson races towards the smell of bacon.

I chuckle and turn back to the guys. "Niall," I say, extending my arm. "Hot as always."

"Harry, you're still hairy!" I can't help but say it.

"Liam!" I squeal.

Then Taylor Swift and Meghan Trainor walk in. "Meghs! Tay!" I shout, flinging myself at them.

"R!" (Pronounced as the letter of the alphabet.)

All of them are immortals. Those are basically immortal humans.

I walk over to the lounge and they follow me. Liam let go of the bags he's holding and begins to throw around the packets of Pringles, popcorn, chips and of course, soda cans.

Louis comes in seconds later with a plate of bacon in his hands. I roll my eyes and put my head in Nialls lap, while my feet balanced in Liam's lap. "So what are we watching?" I question them.

A lot of random movie names are thrown across the room until we finally decide on 'Another Mother'. A comedy about a billionaire boy who tries to search for his mother. He hasn't seen her since he was 3 and taking advantage of this, random woman act to be his mother, just to get his money. When none of them is his biological mother he decides on something. He will have a different mother every day.

I yawn and check the time. It's 21:03 o'clock. Almost new year and Blue isn't even home! Finally giving up i walk upstairs and once again, go trough the trouble of finding clothes.

I then decide on a white top, along with a dark blue skirt. I pull on my black sandals and jacket. To finish the look I use some golden earnings and bangles.

Then i decide on some natural black make up

Then i decide on some natural black make up. I straighten my hair, just for the effect, and run downstairs, ready to rock.

Just as i reach, a smiling Blue is looking up at me. I frown lightly and look at the imaginary watch around my wrist before tapping it.

Ignoring it, he starts speaking, well more like chirping:"You won't believe what happened, oh my gosh. You know what happened? Oh my gosh it's just OMGEEEEE!"

"Blue?" I interrupt him. He looks up at me with a questioning look. "You sound like a girl."

He flushes, but hands me a couple of papers. I knit my eyebrows together in concussion as Blue gestures for me to read it.

I open them up and my eyes fly over the lines. Oh. My. God.

A/N, cliffhanger! I'm evil! Muhahahahaa