«Chapter 22»

My brain is still processing what had happened when it decides to do the only thing it can. It calls them.

A couple of minutes pass in silence as Blue and i stare at the body in front of us. The silence is suddenly broken by bangs on the door. "Red?! You ok? Red, open up!"

Letting my brain get the best of me again, i send a signal to the doormat and it lets them in. A couple of seconds later I hear their footsteps on the stairs.

Then Liam, Louis, Harry, Niall, Meghan and Taylor burst into the room. That's when my brain processes what happened. "Oh. My. Gosh." I say, even though it sounds like a mere whisper.

The panic inside of me grows wild and I gasp for air as my chest clenches and unclenches. Screams of pure terror fill the room as my brain brings up images of my days in my old pack. They slowly turn into Clara getting beaten by Greg. Her face is bleeding and her flesh is ripped. She's dead.

Her head lifts a bit, revealing her torn scalp. More screams of terror. "Why?" She whispers, as her voice mingles with the wind.

My eyes grow wide threatening to pop out when u hear more yelling. This time though, it's not coming from me. The vision blurs and I'm back in the hallway, with Blue and the guys.

But something has changed. A warm, fiery light is lighting the whole hallway and the guys aren't there anymore, instead they are on the floor, with their hands over their heads. "Wha- what?" I stutter, my voice coming out dry and scrappy.

Blue's eyes shift towards me and back I front of him. That's when it hits me.

Fire.

Everywhere.

Coming from...

Me.

I stand up as quick as i can and my head spins. I grab onto the nearest railing for support. "Blue," I croak. "Use your water."

He shakes his head:"My ring is inside. We need to run Red. Run!"

I nod, not thinking about anything, as I race behind him. Not seconds later were both standing outside, next to a wide eyes Quinn.

That's when my mind decides to work. "Blue! The fire extinguishers! The alarm? What's happening?"

He scratches his head as his cheeks flush. "We don't have any of them."

"What do you mean? Why don't we have fire extinguishers! Why don't we have we have a fire alarm."

"Well," he starts. "Even after your singing job, we didn't have enough money so this one time we ran out of food and I had to sell them."

My face goes red in anger, are you kidding me? Is he telling me this now?! "Blue! They're all going to die! And you could've told me, i would've worked harder!" I scream, my voice cracking at every word.

"Guys?" Quinn whispers from next to me. "We should leave."

I look at the pack house that has completely burnt down, all that's left is a few burning wood pieces. Then I see it, a shining blue gem.

I run towards it, picking up Blue's ring before coming back, handing it to him. "Let's go."

Forgetting all about the pack house, Blue and I follow Quinn. He leads us towards a forest, in a open area.

It is surrounded by bright green trees in all kind of shades and colourful flowers. Every now and then, a butterfly flutters past. In the middle of everything is a small lake and a waterfall.

The lake is transparent, no colour at all. The bottom just shows darkness. Quinn picks up a stick from the grass and draws a pentagon in the water. The pentagon starts glowing, sending Ray's of light everywhere.

Birds speech and bushes rustle as Quinn goes forward and takes a step into the pentagon. He magically disappears. I look at Blue and we exchange a glance. Taking his hands we step into the pentagon, when everything fades.

A/N sorry for the bad chapter and everything going on is horrible. But he next chapter will be better cause they're meeting their parents! Weep, who's excited?