«Chapter 21»

A/N sorry for the long wait! To make it up, here's some more drama. Lol, the end is so unexpected, I bet you won't believe it. Heck, you won't believe this chapter! Enjoy though!

I run up the stairs as fast as I can, Quinn's words still haunting me:

"Yes, you've got tonight, then we'll leave to you're parents house. You and Blue. You'll have to sacrifice the pack. No arguments. You'll see who you're parents are."

My mind can't believe it, is it real? I pass a couple of rooms, until I hear something crashing. I immediately turn around, realising it came from Xavier's room.

I slowly walk towards the door, wondering if Xavier needs help, if he tripped or somebody broke in. My hand reaches towards the golden door handle, twisting it before pushing it open.

The sight in front of me makes my jaw drop. Xavier is pushed against the wall, with a girl whose legs are around his waist and her lips are pressing against Xavier's.

They both break apart, probably hearing the small gasp that leaves my parted lips. As the girl faces me, my jaw drops even further. "Clara?"

She shrugs, jumping off of Xavier. "Yeah?"

I look at her in absolute disbelief. "If you do this with Xavier, you're mate will reject you! I mean your turned 18 a couple of months ago, so you'd find you're mate but no! Here you are, making out with the bèta of you're pack!"

She rolls her eyes at me, as if my small speech didn't have any effect on her. "And you Xavier?!"

Xavier shrugs, slowly walking away before opening the white door for the bathroom. "I need to pee."

It's my turn to roll my eyes as he disappears in the small room. Clara looks at me, tapping her foot. "For you're information, my mate is a reject called Hunter, he's in coma in a hospital and he's rogue. So i rejected him." She answers, matter of factly.

"Clara," I start. "How could you? After knowing about me? Why would you do that to him? You promised me not to break your mates heart no matter how poor or ugly he is!"

"Promises are made to be broken Red."

"I trusted you."

"You trust people to easily. Good thing Blue is you're twin brother and good thing no one is gonna believe me, otherwise you're little demon secret would be out. Your annoying and clingy. And a attention seeker."

My heart clenches at her words. Is this the Clara that Blue trusts with his life? Is this the sweet amazing Clara that I trusted? The one that helps everyone rejected her mate? And now she's calling me all that? Then her words hit me.

"You trust people to easily."

I do. And I need to stop. Right now.

I turn my face emotionless before calling to Xavier. "Xavier, you will take over as Alpha. Don't ask why."

Ignoring Clara I walk out of the room, my face just as emotionless as before. I slowly open the door just opposite from Xavier's room before slipping into it, closing it behind me.

"Blue?" I whisper to the darkness. "Blue!"

He groans and I see the bed moving before a clap is heard and the white lights blind me. "Red?" He questions.

"Pack your things. We're leaving in the morning. ASAP." I order him.

He looks at me, bewildered before uttering the next few words:"Why are we leaving the pack? Why are we leaving our friends. Why?"

"Because," I start, taking a deep breath. "We're going to our parents."

"Red," he says, with a flat expression on his face. "We are not commuting suicide."

"No!" I shout, almost immediately. "Our real parents."

He shoots out of his bed and I notice he's only wearing boxers, but he's my brother so that's ok. He races towards his walk in closet before popping back out, holding two black bags.

"Here." He says, holding on out to me. "Pack your things."

I take it from him, nodding before walking out of his room. As I'm about to enter my own room, I notice a figure walking down the hallway. "Clara!" I shout, clamming a hand on my mouth after that.

She turns towards me, her normal smile replaced with a scowl. "What?!"

"I- uh- I think it's wrong for you to reject you're mate!" I blurt out.

She walks towards me, the scowl still on her face. "You're too nice."! She whispers, running her nails across my cheek and beige I know it, blood springs out of them.

I feel like slapping her, but I don't. I can't. The next second a surging pain goes trough my cheek, echoing trough the hallway. I gasp, touching my cheek, realising that she has slapped me.

"CLARA!" A voice booms. "How dare you!"

I turn around to see a furious Blue. He stalks over to us, his face going red. "You can't be forgiven for this!" He shouts, slapping her.

I gasp as she falls to the ground, clenching her jaw. "Blue..." i whisper, but he ignored me, kicking the small figure in her guts. I scream, trying to stop him but he doesn't, until all of a sudden, Clara's body falls limp.

"Blue..." I whisper. "She's, she's, she's dead."