Chapter Five (Filler)

Two Months Later...

" That'll be 150.00."

My customer handed me the money and I gave her the bag. She left and I looked over at Ty who was flirting with some Latino girl. I checked the time and it was 4:30 and Chris picked up Minutes thirty minutes ago so that means he should be coming right now.

I went to the back and was looking for my phone. I was promoted to manager so my hours were sometimes all or nothing. Mrs. Jones was out today so I was in charge. I grabbed my phone out my bag when I felt hands around my waist. I turned around and there stood Chris. He smiled making me blush hard.

"You know you not supposed to be back here." I said putting my arms around his neck.

"Well you in charge so it don't matter."

I playfully rolled my eyes and pecked his lips. Although it's been two months it's felt like forever. We agreed not to rush so fast but we always been friends so we felt it was okay to rekindle. I went to put my phone back in my purse when he grabbed my arm pulling me back to him.

"That ain't how you kiss now give me a kiss." he pulled me closer to him making my body tremble as I felt his "friend" against my leg.

He leaned in and I kissed him. A nice, slow, passionate kiss. A soft sound came out my mouth as he hit my lip.

He smiled and I rolled my eyes.

"You must like that."

"Whatever."

"You ain't gonna be saying that will I tap that a-." He stopped when he heard the door open.

Ty and that Latino came in and was bout to get into it until they saw us and walked out. I shook my head and me and Chris walked out. We ate lunch and I finished up work a couple hours later.

I went back home and Kayla was eating as usual, Damien was with Chris and Jordyn was in her pajamas watching TV. I went up stairs to get in the shower and put on pajamas. I had been apartment searching for awhile and had my eyes on one, problem was in wasn't in such a great neighborhood.

I heading back down stairs and Kayla was arguing with someone. When I went downstairs my eyes got wide as the man in the house smacked her and tried to take Jordyn. I ran down stairs and jumped on the back of the man. I kept hitting him in the back of the head and he threw me down on the glass table. Kayla and Jordyn cried and the man went after them.

"Kayla get Jordyn and go out the back. Leave!"

She nodded and grabbed the keys and Jordyn and ran to the back. He pulled his gun out and I got up and grabbed a piece of glass and with all I could I stabbed him in the shoulder.

He bit his lip as he held his shoulder in pain. He turned around and smacked me with the gun. I fell on the ground and he grabbed his phone from his pocket.

"Boss I need some help..... Yeah I got her....One." he hung up and picked me up with his good hand and put on his shoulder.

"Let.. me... go." My energy was getting the best of me as I tried to fight as much as I could.

Everything started to get blurry and black. The last thing I remembered was getting tossed in the back of a van.