Chapter Eight

"I cant wait to watch you die." I smiled.

Walter tied my mouth, arms and legs. He threw me in the trunk of his car and he shut it.

After what happened with the phone incident he beat me, and threw me down the stairs. I didn't sleep at all. The whole way here he told me what he and his son would do to me after watching my father die and after almost causing a car accident, he threw me in the trunk.

The car ride was long and hot. I started to get dehydrated and sleepy I didn't eat anything so I had gotten hungry. The car stopped and I heard the doors open and close. There was some commotion outside. It sounded like my dad and Chris.

Minutes later gun shots started to spread around me and the trunk opened.

"I told you I was coming for you."

He picked me up and held me tight. He ran as fast as he could outta the gun fire a white van drove up to Chris. Ty opened the door. Chris put me in and he jumped in the front. Drake sped off leaving the scene. I was so tired from dehydration that I fell asleep. I was like I was dreaming. Maybe I was gonna be home again.

•••

I woke up in a soft bed in a silky pajama outfit. I looked around and notice it was Kaila's house. I got up to go to the restroom and a hot bath was waiting for me with roses petals and a note.

I picked up the note and it said:

DEAR CALI,

Baby Im so glad you finally home. I missed more everyday I could be with you, you mean so much to me I couldn't bare being without you. To show you how much you matter to me I promise to make this day your best. Starting with a bath.

I smiled and I put the note down and took of my pajamas slowly got in the bath. The water was so graceful and beautiful that I just wanted to lay there forever.

I looked over to the corner of the bathtub and it was a bell and another note. It read: RING FOR YOUR SERVICE TO BE WITH YOU.

I smiled once again and let the water soak in and washed up for a good amount of time and got out. I did my hygiene process and went back to the room where my bed was made.

I lathered up the lotion that was on the dresser and slipped on the most comfortable outfit I could find and headed down stairs.

I ran down stairs and I smiled as I saw Kaila and Imani eating food. When I went down the last stairs they both turned around and smiled.

"Sissy!" Mani said running up to my leg. She hugged me and I hugged her. I had to hold back every tear trying not to cry.

Kaila got up to hug me. She at least three months and was showing a bit.

"I missed you Cali." she started to tear up. She got all emotional making me tear up more.

"I missed the both of y'all too."

"I know you did."

We laughed and talked some more and ate some food. When we finish there was a car horn outside. Me, Kaila and Layla walked out and there was a jeep and a chauffeur in the driveway. I locked the front door and and headed to the jeep. The chauffeur had another note and handed it to me.

I hope you doing good, I know it wont do much but imma let you shop ya head off. If you don't want to you ain't got to but I did wanna do something tonight. It's all up to you

~Big Poppa

I laughed at the last part and handed it bad to the chauffeur. They got in the back and I got in the front. The chauffeur handed me a bag and I opened it. It was a new phone. I smiled and played the phone in the aux and played James Vickery. The chauffeur drove out the driveway and to the mall. I smiled the whole way there.

I was just glad to be home.

QUESTIONS

•Was Chris dirty for being with another girl while Cali was kidnapped.

•Will Kaila's baby be a boy or girl?

•How will Cali react?

•Will Ari come back?