Chapter Six

Christian

"So you telling me this nigga been going behind my back? I said slamming my hand on the table.

This some straight bullshit! He must been working with his ass long ago. It slipped right under my nose. He musta have had the connection who was taking the money a while ago. I knew him a long time but I never thought he was a snake.

"I heard from some others that they was planning something while Careem was in jail. That's how he got out early bra."Adrian said.

"They probably gon set some  shit but fuck allat. We bout to be ready to show me who run that shit."

I heard somebody banging on the door. Everyone got quiet while I went up to the door. I looked through the peephole and Kayla was there with Jordyn holding her hand. I let them in and dried them off.

Her eyes were watery and when she looked at me she burst into tears.

"What's the matter mamas?" Drake said running up to her side.

I looked down at Jordyn who hugged up on my leg.

"They to-to-took sissy Chrissy they took her." Mani said crying in my pants leg.

I looked at Jordyn then at Kayla  who was trying to calm down. Anger swelled up in me I balled my fist.

"What is she talking bout yo!?" I said holding in my anger.

"He broke in and Cali fought him off while we got away. We saw them carry her and put her in the car. I didn't know what to do so I came here."She cried some more and all I could do is think of one person who would have did this.

Careem

" Everyone get out. Adrian stay here with them. Drake take charge and look out around Walters warehouse for any where abouts take some people with you and go."

What If they hurt her or worse. I don't know what I do if I lost her. I was gonna kill Careem, Walter and every nigga that had something to do with her being kidnapped.

I just gotta find out where she is.

Calisé

"Fuck you and everything you stand for!" I spat.

SMACK!

"You hit like a bitch." I slay blood on the floor.

I sat there getting hit once more as I watched my dad and another man laughing. As bad as I wanted to fight back I couldn't, my body was tied tight to a chair.

"Do you still want her?" my dad said to the man who came and to examined me.

"Yea she a fiesta one, pretty too. She'll probably be good bait and after that she's pretty much useless." he smiled at me and grabbed my chin. I yanked it away and he smacked me.

"You'll learn to respect me. Bobby take her and put her in the car. While I talk to my associate here."

I glanced at my father who gave me one last look before I was threw into the back seat of the car. Five minutes passed and the man came out. He got in the back with me while one of his men drove.

"Your gonna love your new room." he whispered in my ear.

I remained silent not knowing what yo do. Why would my dad do this? First I lose everything I own then he kept his word to this man. A man I was familiar too. My heart crushed and the sight of freedom was barely there. I closed my eyes and let everything go.

God help me.

••••

"C'mere princess." he motioned me to come forward. I felt uncomfortable as I walked up to him while wearing a tight leather outfit that barely covered anything.

You are so beautiful." he said as he grabbed my chin and grabbed a handful of my ass.

I hated the way he treated me. It was so rough and disrespectful I didn't know if I could take much already. He's been like that ever since I got here. He's treated me like a slave doing his every command. He has women in human trafficking and prostitution. He told me if I did anything wrong thats were I'll be.

"You know I always had something for you? Even as a teenager you were so mature, so defined. Now that I have you. he put me on his lap.

"I can have to you to myself." His breath stunk bad. His had rubbed against my thigh and he squeezed it making me uncomfortable. I quickly got up and stood away from him.

"I have to go t the bathroom." I lied he shooed next away and I ran up the stairs. In the bathroom was a small window and as bad as I wanted to leave I knew it was guarded with no where to hide. I've been planning ways but none seem plausible. I was a damsel in distress with no help.

Oh how I missed Mani.

A tear fell down my face as I accepted this fate of mine. I missed them all. If only they knew where I was.

"Calisé!" He yelled my first name. I cringed at the thought of him calling me that.

I followed his voice to his room and he sat up on the bed. He motioned me to come closer and once I did he grabbed me tightly.

"My son." He said.

I looked at him in confusion. I haven't heard of him in forever. I know he was probably high of something because he talks crazy when he does.

"What ab him?" I asked interested.

"He's coming home." He let go.

He stood up smiling. I stared in fear as I realized he was being serious.

"He's coming home."