Chapter Twenty-One

(THIS CHAPTER WILL HAVE BACK AND FORTH POVS)

5 days later....

CALI

"Chris do you like leaving me alone?" I asked as he was about to leave. Again. He'd been doing this for the past couple of days and I was getting sick of it. Although we didn't live together he was always around. It's not that I didn't mind it but I loved his company.

"Cali why would you ask that? I hate leaving you alone but it's just I made a deal with someone and I want all this shit to stop." He said right before kissing my cheek.

"See like that. You don't even kiss me like you used to anymore."

He look at me as his phone rang.

" Yea....Im on my way... Ight."

I rolled my eyes. That was probably the bitch he was with these past couple of days. He grabbed his keys and headed out the door.

"Ight I'm out. I'll be back later." He said

"Yea whatever. Go with your side hoe." I said.

He smacked his teeth and slammed the door. I jumped from the slam. My eyes got watery as I looked down at my stomach. This stressed me a lot and I wanted to go away. It wasn't good for the baby at all. And Chris, the more he claimed he was "ending" it seem we just drove deeper and deeper. I realize this place wasn't safe for us, not my sister or my children. Once we can I wanted to get away as soon as possible.

Christian

"Aye man you good?" Ty said as we headed to Carl's spot.

"Nahh man. It's Cali. That bickering about me leaving to deal with this to keep my family safe, I want her to understand that but she don't."

" We'll why don't you say that?" Ty said.

He made sense. But then again she might get all stressed out and plus this ain't none of her business.

"It don't even matter. Once this is over I'm out the game." I said pulling up to Carl house.

"So in and out?" Ty said grabbing his glock.

"Yea as quick as possible."

We got out the car and headed to the house. My strap was on my side locked and loaded. We snuck through the back. They patio door was glass and we could see through the house. We made sure the neighbors wasn't around and broke though the glass. We ran through the kitchen where his maid was and she started screaming. Ty hit her with his fist making her fall to the ground and he ran through the living room where three little kids no older than five was sitting on the couch. They all stared and I stared back. I shook my head and ran up stairs while Ty watched the kids. I searched each room and he was no where to be found. I heard a loud bang and a yell from downstairs and ran down there to see Carl with a gun in his hand and Ty holding his chest. I pointed my gun to Carl and we were face to face.

" So you coming to kill me too Chris?" He said still having his gun towards my face.

"I dont know what the fuck you mean. All I know is you working with the oppositions  so I gotta milk you." I said looking down at Ty who had blood leaking from his chest.

"Work with Quan? What are you talking about? I work against him. I been tryna kill his ass for since I heard Thomas died." He said putting his gun down.

I put my gun down to and thought. Marvin tried to set me up. He know where Cali is. He know about...

"Shit!" I said getting Ty up. He was unconscious and I had to get him to a hospital. If I was down here that bullet would have been for me.

"Aye I got you Chris. Go find Marvin. Go for Thomas little girl get hurt! We'll talk later." He said picking up Ty and having his kids go to the car.

I ran out the house as quick as possible. I had to call Drake. Shit just got real...

CALI

"That'll be 8:46 please." The cashier said to me.

I handed her a ten and told her to keep the change. I grabbed my Chinese food and sat at the food court.

I check my phone. It was Aug 15th and my appointment was on the 20th. I can't believe I was already four months in. Time goes fast though. Mani would be in school soon so I'd have to get ready for that also. I began eating when someone cleared their throat. I looked up to see a man in his late twenties looking down at me. He looked like one of my dads old friends but I wasn't sure.

"Are you Thomas's lil girl?" The man asked sitting down.

"Whose asking?" I said sitting up.

"You don't remember me?" I'm your dads old friend Marvin." He said.

I thought about it. I do remember my dad talking about Marvin but he said he was a double crossed and I shouldn't trust him. I better be careful what I say.

"Yea Thomas is my father and yea he told me about you." I said slowly moving away.

"Oh really what did he say?" He said grabbing my leg tightly.

"Let me go!" I said getting out his grip. He waved as I turned and bumping straight into Quan."

" Miss me?" He said right before grabbing me and putting something over my nose. People watching but didn't move when he pulled out his gun.

"Move and I'll shoot her!" He yelled.

No one moved and everything started to get blurry. I squirmed and cried until I couldn't any more. The last thing I remember was three men and a car.