Chapter Ten

We arrived at the Fogo de Chão Brazilian Steakhouse Restaurant. The chauffeur let us out and we headed in the restaurant. Chris reserved our seats and we sat in the back by the window. He held my hand the whole time not wanting to let me go.

"Are you happy?" Chris asked as we sat down.

"I'm very happy." I said staring into his eyes.

I couldnt help to notice that he bit his lip ever time he looked at me. It made me wanna jump over the table and confiscate his lips, I knew he had to have something planned so I keep my thoughts to my self.

The waiter came by and asked us for our drinks. She kept staring at me which made uncomfortable. We told her what we wanted and she left.

"I think she likes you." Chris said smiling at me.

"That's not cute nor is it funny." I said rolling my eyes.

"Who was laughing?" I smacked my teeth and opened the menu. I was going to get Alcatra. I missed eating steak.

The waiter came back with our drinks but this time her shirt was a little unbutton. I know she don't like me that much.

" Are you ready to order?" she said to me.

Chris looked at me and chuckled I gave him the finger and he pointed to his watch.

"Yes Ill be having the Alcatra medium-well. Chris dear, what will you be having?"

"Same as you baby."

The waiter mugged him and we handed her our menus and she walked to the back. I laughed at him and he mugged me.

"I guess you're lucky enough to have me."

"I guess I am. Now come give me a kiss." I smiled and reached over the table and we kissed.

"I love how you blush." he said kissing my hand.

"I know." I said blushing again.

"Oh, I almost forgot." He went into his pocket and pulled out a blue box. He gave it to me and I opened it to a necklace with a C in diamonds on it.

"This is beautiful. Is it for me or you?" I asked.

"For us." He smiled.

I cheesed and his phone had went off. He looked and ignored it but it happened multiple times. It wasn't until he had to turn his phone off. I let it slide and we talked some more. The waiter came back with our food. We ate and after we finished the waiter brung the bill along with her number.

"Call me." she said before walking away.

" She really did that in front of you?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"It don't matter. She can't have you no way."

"I know that's right ." he kissed me again. He paid the bill and tipped the waiter. The chauffeur picked us up and took us to Chris house.

I took off my heels and Chris carried me to his room and laid me on the bed. He got on top of me and kissed me lips and my neck making me giggle.

" I love you Cali."

I stopped. I looked at him in his eyes. The way he looked at me was serious. I stared at him for awhile before I could respond.

"You mean that?"

He nodded and sat up.

"I've always loved you since the moment I laid eyes on you. Despite our past I knew you belonged to me. I hate that you had to go through some shit without me because I felt I should of been there. Especially an Qua-"