Chapter 10

I trot out of that retched territory gleefully. I quickly reach my shack and I grunt as I force my way in. With a huff, I plop down in my corner, tail curled around me. I lay my head on the ground, feeling the tiredness from being at school and dealing with retards.

As I begin to drift off, I smell Aria's scent and I hear the crunching of her feet. When she pushes her way into the cabin, she spots me curled up in the corner. She doesn't say anything as she walks over to me and sits beside me. She goes to rest a hand on my back, but a vicious snarl from me sends her hand back into her lap.

"S-so. What did Alpha Kayla want?"

I grunt but don't answer as she looks down at me expectantly. I snort when her face screws up in annoyance and she crosses her arms in a childish way before turning her back on me.

I begin to shift back, the shift taking around a half hour. I stand up and sigh when I feel my neck pop, along with various bones in my body. I grab the nearest set of clothes and I put them on, although I don't have a problem being naked in front of others.

She turns back around, a scowl on her face. She doesn't bother talking and I don't bother making conversation. After a few moments of silence, she decides to speak.

"What are you doing, going back to school?"

She looks at me, in an almost glaring type of way. I narrow my eyes at her, my anger levels beginning to rise.

"I have a right to go to school, so don't question me about such useless things."

I snarl out, my teeth baring as I do so. She looks a bit shocked, which makes me growl.

"If your gonna stare at me all day, leave. I have to get things ready for tomorrow."

She goes to speak, but closes her mouth again. She turns and walks away, not saying anything else. I smirk a little as she walks away, and I go about my business.

I quickly get stuff ready for school the next day, finishing faster then a normal teen would. I walk out to the river and strip down, before I walk into the frigid water. I let out a large breath before I wash myself quickly.

I climb out and let myself air dry, not bothering to dress as I was going to shift anyway. I shift, taking hold of my clothes in my mouth, and running back to the cabin. As soon as I enter, I toss my dirty clothes to the side and walk to the corner, curling up and falling asleep quickly.

Sorry for the very short chapter. Usually I would try to make them longer, and I'm not going to give any excuses. This is the farthest I can make this chapter for now. I will try to make the next one longer.

-Deamun