Chapter 15

I wasn't asleep when I collapsed to the floor. Oh no. I was wide awake, and feeling very jolt of electricity the stun gun gave me. Let me tell you from first hand knowledge, it hurts like hell. I let out a whimper, my body twitching as I lost control of it.

Lyall's rampage thoughts cleared from my head, and once he was gone, the electricity feeling vanished almost immediately. If they were gonna play that game, I would play a similar game. I stood and shook my fur, my face neutral as I looked at all of them. Their brows were furrowed in concern, even the ones that had no clue who I was.

I narrowed my eyes, a sharp bark coming from my jaws, teeth snapping together. I probably had anger in my eyes and that was because it was all I felt. They tazed me, and now I was beyond pissed. Though I wouldn't do anything to them, I sure wouldn't do anything for them.

My 'mate' and my 'best friend' pushed through the crowd of people. The stun gun was held in Kayla's hand, still clicking since she was still holding the button down.

Step closer and I'll make sure I rip your hand off.

My voice echoed through their heads, my eyes narrowed. They didn't stop, and the stun gun got closer and closer. They lunged, and I dodged, the stun gun hitting the floor. My legs propelled me forward, past all the other wolves and out a door.

My mind was full of adrenaline and I had broken the door off its hinges. Maybe I should do that more often... just a thought. I went straight for my shed, a wolfish grin on my face when a horrible thought came into my mind. Aria knew where my shack was and she would most likely lead them to there.

I'd have to find some other place to settle, and it couldn't be here. It couldn't be anywhere near this pack or their territory. My paws once again moved me forward, my long legs a blur. I thought I was finally free, finally able to run as I please.

I don't have a clue why I thought I should stay and defend that pack. I should've left them to rot, get ripped apart by the very beings I killed to defend them.

Too late to do anything about that now. I can't change the past, no matter how hard I try or how much I want to. Suddenly, a sharp pain filled my back end, my body lurching as my vision blurred. My body was relaxed, but I could still move my eyes and control my mind and vocal cords.

The excited shouts of the pack reached my ears, and I growled. The sounds of their paw steps filled my ears, and soon I felt a pair of hands in my fur. Kayla. I snarled, trying to get away from the feeling of my mates hands. The only problem was that I couldn't move.

It was a problem that I would have to deal with when I got back to the pack house. I knew they wouldn't let me leave now that I've pulled this stunt. The hands of the other pack members found my body and picked me up, carrying in the opposite direction I wanted to go.

I didn't get why they just couldn't leave me alone. Why they had to put me through the torture of seeing my mate ruling a pack, maybe someone else by her side. My mind seemed to snap, my emotions being cut off. I felt wild now, no rules able to hold me down. I had become a full rogue.

And... Short chapter.... But I had to get something out to you guys, considering I haven't written anything in a long time and I feel horrible about it....

-Deamun