čhâp3

Warning: Language.

§Holly's POV§

I stepped into the empty quiet gym room, almost creeped out, realizing I was the only one here. Who wouldn't, I mean I'm the one crushing here you know, the crusher?? you'd do somethings for your crush right?

Walking into the quiet space had me flashing on horror movies, imagining the worst scenario that could happen but I mean it's daytime right and a lot of people were still in school.

With my hands behind me slightly shaking, I stepped further into the large room, scanning around the room like it was my first time. Patience is not my forte, waiting for people isn't either but I was willing to wait
for any sign of Seth or Dario himself.

After sitting and gazing around, feeling stupid, a light blue envelope placed on the rack of dumbbells finally caught my attention and to my surprise my name was written boldly over it.

I reached out, quickly tearing it open to see a messy handwriting on a plain piece of paper.

~couldn't show up, the Chem teacher had me on some impromptu shii. I'd be here after classes~
                              #Class Prez# ~

"I refuse to believe he just wasted my time. I was excited just to be stood up.
Around of applause to you Holly, you can do better.'' Muttering out.
"Even an apology would have gone a long way." 

Folding the letter into my pocket pissed as hell but it's Dario freaking Dubrow the stupid asshole that lives rent free in my head.

Would it be cringy if I said I sniffed the paper?

I was one hundred and one percent sure I was late for class but there I was today, lucky. For the first time,Mrs Charlotte wasn't in class and I was about a whole seven minutes late.

In the class were the one and only five boys sitting nonchalantly, discussing things I would careless about. Only heaven could fathom how annoyed I am at this point. I took a seat close to the window which was at the far end of the class, far enough from them.

Tiana got up from her present sit, sitting next to mine "So how did it go?" she obviously will question me.
"Well..." I kissed my teeth, handing her the piece of paper, which she took without thinking and opened it.

After going through it over and over again until she was satisfied she handed back the piece giving me a sour look with one of her perfectly arched eyebrows up "Yeah I know, it's just..."

Mrs Victoria, A.K.A Principal Vicky walked into the class looking very strict and uptight as usual. "This Woman always has a stick up her ass and nose." Tiana groans slightly.

She only appears in classes any time we have any upcoming news or things like that.
"Good Afternoon class." And she expects very sharp answer
"Good Noon Principal Vicky." Dario replies on behalf of the class, she smiled before beginning her speech. "Bitch." I found myself saying. She didn't have to smile at him. Call me petty, I don't care.

"So today as you all can see your history teacher Mrs Charlotte is not in the class which is unusual, she had some things to carry out in case you all might be wondering.
I expect you to be well behaved throughout this period of time and...Uhm find something to do."
She concluded, walking out of the class without another word. 

I shook my head, turning my eyes to meet my most favorite biggest regret for that moment "They are staring at us for God knows why, after turning you to a stand up comedian for treadmills and heavy weights."
What more surprises would I get today?

Immediately Ally the schools community trash who thought she was better and richer than any other female in school until she realized her family was no match with Tee's family which made her hate us pro max and there they were, her two Chihuahuas who had the weirdest names skips over to Dario&friends and that was all it took to redraw their attention away from us.

Not gonna lie I was pretty much starting to enjoy the attention until Ally sat on Dario's lap,playing with the buttons of his shirt. "Bitch your rich parents didn't get you toys as a kid?."

Just looking at her giggling into his ears makes me want to rip her hair off her head, I could if I wanted. I was famous for beating the crap out of boys who tried to bully me. Ask around.
I looked away but I couldn't help but look back at them whispering things into each other's ears.

Sunny If I'm to guess correctly began to push her tits on Ivan, giggling loudly.  My eyes moved to Tiana and it was pretty obvious she was losing it but I on the other hand had already lost it. I told you I was big on this boy.

Lovely was trying all her possible best to get Dillon's attention which we all knew is impossible, I mean that guy could make your presence feel like nothing but invisibility.

If I'm not mistaken, he is the biggest snub in the entire creation of mankind, he never talks to anyone except from the boys and from what I have heard he only talks or replies to anyone when he feels its necessary. 

Ally looked at me smirking as she pulled Dario's face to hers, snugging the life out of him just like how desperate of a twat she is and  oh well, he kissed her back which threw me off a little. A little is a big lie.

A little?, No I was dead fucking mad out of my mind I admit, but who the fuck was I to get jealous. I looked away, staring straight at my best friend.

"Ptffff, it's not like he is my boyfriend not to even talk of a friend or anything." She didn't ask questions but I needed to get that off my chest because it was the plain truth.
I stood up and walked out of the class seeing Tiana walking closely behind me raining a series of curse words in Italian.

We both cornered straight to the toilet, I silently watched Tiana laughing at her reflection in the mirror, muttering every curse word she knows in her mothers tongue and so Gød help Sunny if Tee catches her In in the psycho mode, even death couldn't save her.

If I didn't mention it earlier, we were never the usual best friends you see around that one was calm and reserved the other was wild and out going.
We both had loose screws somewhere in the head, you might want to pass by us and mind your business just like we don't get into anyone else's.
She dislikes who I dislike, I dislike who she dislikes, lets not even go close to when we both unintentionally dislike the same person.

(:::end of school:::)

  Tiana and I met up at the school's parking lot after our last class, she was on the edge of losing her mind to excitement about me and Dario living next to each other.

And yes we've gotten over the fact that we can't have either of those sweet boys.

Tiana wouldn't stop talking about how I would get to see him shirtless, how I could sneak up to his room and sniff the cologne of his clothes, maybe steal the shirts he had worn a day before, creepy much.
Although I was beginning to like the ideas.

The engine of her ride came to life and just as we were about to move, the tap from the passenger's seat where I was brought the car to a halt. Shit.

Pls vote and comment 🧡