çhåp12

Warning: Language.

$Dario's POV.$

"I was this close to telling her how I felt, I wanted to tell her how I felt but I could barely collate a sentence bro. It was so fucked up."

My friends were staring at me like I had make-up on. "Since when did you get nervous talking to girls?" Alec scoffed.
"Ayiyiyi, brother. Tsk,tsk." Ivan mocks, looking at me with a smug look, while Seth nods his head in agreement.
"You're supposed to be helpful here, not judging me." Muttering, looking up at the window across my room.

-KNOCK KNOCK-

Dillon stood up to open the door, opening it wide enough for  my mum who had her hands occupied to walk in.
"Hey boys, I got you this." She said handing us a piece of chocolate cake each with an energy drink.
"The best." Seth thanks her.

"Rio?, I would like to see you for a minute or two, would you step out please." Motioning me to follow behind her.
We walked out of my room heading to hers with me shutting the door behind me.
"Baby, your father called earlier, he said he's been trying to reach you."  She took her sit on the sofa, folding laundrys.

"I'd call him." My father is in the military so we barely saw him. I wouldn't say I'm close with him but we did share a good relationship. I still get excited when he comes home.

"Great. Mrs Scott T and I will be traveling for a couple of weeks."
Alright, what's going on here, since when did they get that close.

"Dorie stays with Mrs Zara, you're barely home during the day." Zara?, oh Zara the nanny. Nice woman.

"Holly will move over here, her brother decided to stay at his friend's."
Yo, hold the fuck on.

"Hol'up Mum,you mean Holly and I will live here together?" It almost didn't sound possible, who could have thought.

"Yes darling, her mom thought it's best not to let her be on her own,besides you attend the same school, you should get along just fine."
she smiles suspiciously.

"And also to keep you from turning the house upside down, well I trust you with not turning the house upside down only because you are utterly too neat for a boy but anyway you probably would starve to death if she said no." What does she mean, I could survive on takeouts. "You need to eat healthy." Like she could read my mind

"What about her Dad?" I asked hopefully this won't spoil it, not that it mattered to me.
"I really don't know but, I think he is traveling for a business trip on the same day."

She looked up at me holding my hand in hers.
"Are you fine with that?." You have no idea.
"Yeah, of course."
With the biggest smile on my face, I got up to step out of her room when mum spoke up
"You like her don't you?" I froze on the spot looking stunned.

"How?. Well I-i don't." I affirm, trying to hide my nervousness. I hadn't realized I was tapping my finger on my thigh.
"You've never brought a girl, you have never smiled when I mentioned another girls name and I have not seen you this happy over a girl except your sister."  That's where you are wrong mom, I'm happy with just the sight of women.
Plus she's had no idea about the amount of girls I might have brought over, likewise the boys.

"I see everything."
Excluding the number of girls that have slept over mom but she didn't have to know that.
She patted my shoulder before stepping out of her room, leaving me there thinking.

"Is it that obvious?" I thought out loud just to hear the little voice speaking. "Yes it is." I turn over to Dorie standing in the room smiling. She looked....pink.
She stretches to pick her up in my arm's.

"Hey kid, what do you know?"
Carrying her out of the room to my room to greet the boys.
"Trust me, I know more than you think."

"You are only five, baby." I speak to myself.
"We'll see about that little queen." I made her believe she's a queen not some princess.
Queen of my heart.

We stepped into my room. "Hey kiddo." the boys said in sync. "Hi DD(Dillon), Hey Al(Alec), Hi Sety (Seth),Hi vanny(Ivan)." She greets all of them, hopping out my arms to hug each of them.
"So boys, take a fu-freaking guess?" I said making them draw their attention towards me curiously.

"She is coming over." They looked at me confused.
"She who?" Dillon finally spoke for like the first time since I can remember.
About an hour ago.

He is the quiet devious devil among us, you never know what is going on in his head but we his best friends could always tell, he had the most creative mind of us all as well as the dirtiest.
He is the type that could do a girl, her sister, her best friend and even the cousin of she was down.
He is the biggest example of a calm coder, and you might want to hide your sister because even death won't be able to free her from the heart break, so you could say he is the biggest player, at least I do mine with conscience.

"She, Scotty T, will be moving over. She'd be staying for a couple of weeks, well maybe a month or two, hopefully." Their eyes widened except Dorie; she just stared at them confused.

"I am getting myself out of here, I don't wanna hear boys talk." she said running out.
"Be careful." Seth yells and she responded "Sure." The boys were still staring like they had just seen the latest shagpads .

Pls vote and comment💚