çhåp21

Warning: Language.

$Holly's POV$

I walked out of my last class for the week.  It's been a week since I have spoken to Dario though we see each other at school. I'm too shy or should I say less confident to talk to him after my confession.

Tiana had been sick since wednesday but I haven't got the chance to see her because exams are coming up soon although I do call her every day to check on her as usual and to also check on her health.
"I should probably go on Sunday." I thought out loud.

I walked into the house shutting the door behind me. Dario and his four friends were in the living room playing some noisy TV games shouting and laughing. They hadn't noticed my presence so I didn't bother to interfere, strolling my way into the kitchen gathering stuff to make some sandwich.

"So you're just gonna dodge away or should I say pretend like you didn't see me, well us."
My body had frozen and my heart beat rapidly.I turned to him, giving him the most awkward giggle I could give out.

He just stood there resting his left shoulder on the door jamb smirking as usual, he pushed himself off his shoulder walking confidently towards me.

Every step he took made my heart beat faster, to my surprise he pulled me by the waist closer to his groin then placed his free hand on my cheeks rubbing it softly as he whispered into my ear. "As far as I have noticed I haven't gotten any this week." I closed my eyes letting his voice flow through my mind but what is he talking about. "What do you mean?."
I managed to whisper out, trying not to lean  against his touch.

"Don't play dumb with me." I Immediately remembered the statement I made to him a week ago ago. I hid my face on the crook of his neck feeling my face heating up.

He lifts my face to meet his,we were so close I could feel the heat coming out of his mouth hitting the bridge of my nose, hmm minty. I wish he would just kiss me.

"Kiss me." My eyes widened in the state of shock, my brain stall's the words that left his lip. "I wouldn't want you without eyes." I bowed my head embarrassed then lifted my face up again to meet his beautiful ones, teasing a little won't hurt. I got on the tip toe placing my lips gently on his.

I know Dario wouldn't take that, he immediately pulled my head and body closer to him to deepen the kiss with him sliding his tongue into my mouth without asking for access.

"Fuck, I have been craving you for the past week." he confesses, pulling back breathing heavily on my face while I enjoyed the scent of his minty breath and the breath taking cologne. "Go on a date with me." I smiled looking at his hopeful facial expression

"I can't..." his hands drops from my body as he stepped back a little "...say no to that." his faces lightens up like a child on Christmas day. He took me back in his arms pulling closer to him again. "Oh no, you wouldn't play such games again." Then he smash his lips back to mine, the kiss is driving me wild making me go weak on my knees as Dario holds me closer to lean on him for support.

"Hey guys do know why, FUCK." I immediately pushed Dario back breathing rapidly while I stared at Alec who was standing and smirking at us both but mainly at me,the others sprinted into Kitchen questioning Alec with curiosity. "I think they were getting at it."

Alec said hyping the whole thing even adding what hadn't happened which the rest of the lads took interest in with him turning to wink at me.

Pls vote and comment 🖤