çhåp27

Warning: Language.

$Holly POV$

The loud noise from down stairs wakes me up,my head is on the edge of breaking from how bad it pounded. I sat up straight picking up the pills and glass of water Dario had probably put there in case I woke up.
Get a boyfriend like mine alright.

I sighed after drinking the whole cup, staring out the window and to my surprise it was still dark outside. I glance up at the clock across the room and it says 7:21 "Wait a minute, wait a goddamn minute. Oh My God." We were supposed to pick our parents up from the airport this evening plus I'm moving back home today .

I dash to the bathroom brushing and taking a quick shower at the same time. When it comes to multitasking in a rush, believe me I am unbeatable.
Immediately changed into the only cloth I saw in the room, a big shirt and a pair of leggings I slipped on my fluffy slippers rushing down the stairs.
"Where are my things?"

I walk into the living room to meet my Parents, yes plus my Dad.Dario's mum, Dorie, my brother and the boys in the living room chatting and laughing about their trip. I stood at the end of the stairs in complete shock.

"Look who we have here, sleeping beauty." Dario speaks walking past me as he hands a little pink bowl of popcorn to his sister, she whispers a little thank you to him then he leans to kiss her on her head.

My Dad hurry's me over, being embraced by your parents is cute but they were squishing me in their arms. "Aw babygirl I missed you so much." My dad mumbles squeezing me tighter.

"Nathan she's going to puke her intestines out. Let her go." My mum whines then he pulls away from me. "Will you stop being so jealous, She's Dad's little princess." Dario cleared his throat, mumbling something under his breath.

I step back from my parents, Mrs Dubrow  embraces me into a light long hug. "Mrs Dubrow it's nice to have you back home." I finally spoke. "Oh Holy it's Ursula." I smile nodding at her.  "Well, Ursula, it's nice to have you back."
Did I fail to mention Dario Dubrow is half Spanish.

She nods, pulling away. "Hello Holly." Dorie says still focusing on her popcorn, I guess the popcorn is way more important. "Hi darling."
I smile at her. "I miss you 71 percent and I miss popcorn 29 percent. Zara never lets me have them." she states still focusing on the popcorn with every bite of it. "Clearly." Seth pointed out sarcastically.

"Dorie." Dario's voice was hard and sharp immediately the little girl smiled shyly showing off her little teeth. She got off the little Cinderella chairs as she wrapped tiny arms around my neck, she smells of candy and popcorn. "I told you I missed you 71%." she giggles, making everyone laugh.

I don't know how the boys managed to do it but they got my Dad on the play station and he is doing a pretty good job at it. He had beat Alec, Jace and now presently playing with Dillon and we all know how Dillon takes competitions and challenges.

The mums are at the diner whispering and laughing suspiciously, I walk up to them and almost immediately they stop talking. "Mind if I join the convo, I am not wanted there." I point at the boys.
"Dorie is already napping." I sat next to my mom. "Uhmm dear?, do you mind helping Dario clean up the mess." my mom smiles as she battles her eyelashes at me.

"Moooom, you could have just said no and I'll be out of your hair, now I feel betrayed." She laughs. "Dario please help Holly clean up the mess you boys made." Dario groaned, he stood up from the couch facing the screen.

We have just finished the living room moving on to the kitchen, I begin to wash while he dries "Do you think they know about this ?" I was beginning to get nervous. "This?" he stares at me to proceed with my point.  "Yeah this. I mean us."