çhåp20

Warning: Language.

$Holly's POV$

He didn't pick me but the girl sitting at the other side of me. I watched the kiss, he kissed her like his life depended on it, the type of kiss I would wish to have with him, he kissed her like he kissed me, I couldn't feel tears brimming my eyes threatening to spill.
I stood up making my way out of the room hopelessly with anguish and sadness.

I don't give two fucks if they thought I was dramatic, I couldn't careless if they felt I acted like a child.

I continued to walk down the road hearing footsteps behind me yet refused to turn around. Droplets of tears rain down on my eyes as the cloud begins to cry along with me. I hadn't noticed the rain till I got to the road where cars were passing by.

$Dario's Pov$

I walked closely behind her, following every step she took. I could tell she was crying but I couldn't figure out why. It's not like she felt something for me as much as I did for her.

The rain got heavier per second making it more difficult to see, I closed my eyes using my palms to wipe down my face, opening them shortly after, blinking continuously when I got to the road where cars were passing by. I couldn't find the girl who I have been following.

I looked around,roughing my hair hard and frustrated.
I hurried back to the club to get my car, driving home immediately to check on her.

I stood on the porch of my home, the living room light was on which could only mean she got home safe. Silently making my way into the living room seeing Holly focusing on a little novel on her lap. Her eyes snapped up at me when I locked the door, throwing the keys on the couch where she laid comfortably, granting me the full attention I needed.

She immediately got up from her previous position storming over to me.
"I think it's time you stopped playing with me." I silently watch, while putting off my dampen jacket.

"Playing with you?" I said, shooting her a confused look.
"Don't play dumb with me." she said, crossing her arms over her chest which were hugging her front perfectly.
"I don't get. It would be better if you are more sp...-" I was fucking hushed let's put it that way.

"Quit the damn Grammer Dario, you kiss me like-like you want me, like I'm the only one that matters. You kiss me like I'm-I'm... God, why would you kiss another girl knowing I was there Dario. You could..." She had to be fucking kidding me.

"Why would I kiss another girl?, why would you kiss another guy, that fucking dog you call Xander or should I say that Pussy of a boyfriend you've got." I chuckled bitterly
"Or do I have to remind you of the little scene you displayed on your little dumb date."
She stared at me in disbelief, shaking her head slowly. "D-"

"You don't need to say any bullshit, I was there the whole time when you were fucking necking on with that asshole so don't fucking come here acting innocent." I'm trying hard not to loose my shii.

"You were stalking me the whole time, I'm not able to go on a friendly date anymore?." She spat words in my face.
"Oh so now it is a friendly date. You go around kissing your friend on dates, good to know."
I am fucking trying my best not yell at her angels bare me witness. "You can kiss around but I cannot, you know what? Kiss every fucking girl you want to." Bullshit.
"Oh yeah definitely, it's not like I needed your authority or anything."

Like my words stung her, she steps back siting on the couch before speaking again.

"It all started with a little crush and now sometimes I wish it was just - just possible to control your heart, but it makes its own decision and compels the body, mind and soul to support it and sometimes I think I have fallen for the wrong person but my heart says otherwise."

$Holly's pov$

I looked at my nail before looking back at him again on the couch as a tear slipped from my eyes. He stood there staring at me in shock with his mouth slightly opened.
"And yes I am so fucking damn jealous, it hurts to see your obliviousness that I have fallen so hard for you. The most popular guy in school who is my neighbor and now my housemate, my long secret admirer *sob* who never will look at me the same way because I'm probably not up to his standard, a-"  Pls say Something.

"I...I, w-"  Exactly what I expected 'speechless'.
"You...you don't have to say anything. Ummm I will be heading to bed first. Good night."
I got up from the couch walking up the stairs before turning around again.

"Please change from those damp clothes. I wouldn't want you sick. There is hot chocolate in the microwave that's if you care for." I continued my journey up to my room and went straight to bed .

Pls vote and comment 💜