čhâp6

Warning: Language.

$Holly's POV$

My checks couldn't hurt less from the grinning, ear to ear. "What's with the joker face?" Jace scoffs, sitting up from his laying on the couch. "Your business exactly?"

Jace could only shoot me a repulsive look, moving gaze back to the large screen before him.

Like the fairytale today was, the excitement had me swinging my bag on the floor dramatically while laying on my bed like the princess I was pretending to be.

"Dario Dubrow drove me home? Wow, I need to freaking wake up right now."
I had fantasized different ways our first actual conversation would be and this wasn't how I had pictured but I'd take it either way.  Mine had flowers In them.
Simp? I don't give two french fries.

Half way through my after school routine, I still had take homes, loads of them which I regularly do after short naps but today I decide to do them immediately reason is because, I can comfortably dream of the strikingly hot prince charming who lives next door without having it somewhere at the back of my mind that I've still got assignments waiting to be touched.

Minutes through my assignment, the space in my room began to feel choked and the desperate need for natural air set it. The math questions were doing a number on me, plus my clothes already feel itchy.
I huffed my way over to my window opening the curtain and did the same to my windows.

"Come offffff." Struggling to pull off the white jean I was wearing alongside the loose gray shirt.
I was left only in a white push up bra and marching plain pants in search of my shower flops.

My head needs cold water.

Who made math, I need to have a one on one conversation with him or her because with the frustration in me? so God help him.

After what felt like hours, roaming and searching, the Ariel mermaid bathroom slippers lay peacefully, waiting to be found behind the little basket at the corner of my room.

"You could really save lives if lost things could talk."
  -knock*knock-
"Come on in." Getting to my feet, putting on the slippers. Jace walked in, laying on my bed lazily.
My brother has seen me in bikinis which are more explosive than normal underwear, so I don't see the reason for hiding by body from him when I am in my underwear.

Big deal?.

"Mum went over to the new neighbors house she called it Mrs Dubrow." he mutters, grabbing the power bank from the bedside table, connecting it to his phone. "Her son attends my school, he his like verrrry popular at school AKA Bad boy, you know super hot and all, likewise his four friends." I said searching through my underwear drawer for new ones.

"Tell me something I don't know." Right, he knows that already.

"Why did you turn off the Air con and your window's opened like that? First of mosquitoes will definitely be having a feast tonight." He would never admit he loves me too much.  "Not that I care or anything." Lies.
"Most importantly someone could be looking at you from the next house, who knows how long they've been looking."
He points at the window.

"Father me, Jay. Why would someone be staring at a lady dressed or a lady in her underwear beside it's not like I'm naked or something."
Don't you think he is being a little too nosey because I do.

"Oh well, we can't say." he said walking over to the window, pulled the curtain down before walking out of the room, slamming the door. "Break the door." I yelled so he could hear.

Into the bathroom I went, a long bath I had. I got dressed in a baby blue crop top and a white cotton bum short. Shortly after I drifted off to the dream land, yes, without doing half the assignments.

"Wakey....wakey."  Opening my eyes to see Jace's face way too close to mine and as every other sibling might do I pushed him off in which he landed on the floor whining. "I was just trying to wake you up for dinner, Christ." He persists closer again, removing the pillow away from my face. "Wakey... Wakey." He should be exchanged for new pairs of socks.
"Would you freaking shut the hell up." He smiles shamelessly. "What have I done to deserve this."

I eventually got up, throwing the closest pillow at him which landed straight in the middle of the face, where it needed to be, then I heard a chuckle from the entrance of the room. It was a deep and sexy one, the one I knew too well.

Slowly my head turns to see Dario freaking Dubrow standing at the entrance of my room, resting his shoulder on the door.
"Uhmmm. You were taking too long to get down so your mum asked to help get you two down for dinner. With my family and I of course."

He smirks down at me just before he makes his way out, making me understand the purpose of him being there. "I'm embarrassed." Jace smirks , pulling me off the bed.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier." Shamelessly walking over to my closet picking out a simple short white dress "Oh really?, I was still trying to get your damn eyes open to the world you ungrateful sleeping ugly faced thing." I pulled off my top and shorts replacing them with the white dress with Jace helping me zip up.

Applied a pink ChapStick and mascara and Jace helped pack my hair in a messy ponytail "Ready?" He asked "Ready."
And then we both made our downstairs with me trailing behind him.

Pls vote and comment 💜